Wolf RPG Save editor?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I was hoping someone had heard of a save editor for Wolf RPG that can be used offline, I know of cheat engine(hate it with a passion) and online save editor, but online save editor limits how often you can edit and since values aren't marked it means I don't know if it's one value or the other. I'd settle for something that simply lets me see the values and edit at will, but something that tells me what is what would also be very appreciated.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well i found a german side where they have a saveeditor for RPG Maker games, i don't know if that helps you and if you are able to translate the side or if its specifically what you are looking for but i'm gonna link you the side and the download anyway. Maybe that helps you.

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
I don't have one, but i'm quite intrested in the same thing, I hate using the online save editor because those damn values are a pain in the ass to change when there are usually 7 other values with the same fucking number and you only have like 3 tries to guess which value it is you need to change and which won't just brick your save file.

Reactions: Pozar55

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
im using that site for wolf and too much value and every value dont indicates what is that.... sooo confusing
View attachment 654403
true, though you can still get a list of values that match one that you want to change, like your money which you can earn a small amount and be able to find the change. If it weren't for the limited download and uploads it'd be fine.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
ideally, an offline version of would be amazing. still trying to find an all in one save editor, without the restrictions the site has.
I gave up on that one because it makes you subscribe if you want to do much with it. Still haven't found another one yet.

Roy360

Jun 4, 2017
This isn't a save editor but you could potentially if you use it correctly give yourself items and money if you use this. Its Wolf RPG editor English version. It might help at least.

How would you use it to add items to your inventory?
The user database lets me change the shop prices and descriptions of items, but I'm not sure how I can edit the save file itself.