• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
We're well overdue for a Skunks wrestling game (Those that know... You know :sneaky: ). So I will happily take this game in it's stead! Art is great, combat system is perfectly adequate, the animation is decent and the censorship (mosaics) are reasonably placed and sized as to not obstruct too much and still provide enough detail. All in all I'm looking forward to this games completion :D

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Anyone else get annoyed when they see those annoying comments: "This game focuses on a fetish I don't enjoy, therefore I won't play it." No one asked.

Anyway, I won't play this game because ryona.
At least they are not straight up kinkshaming, but yeah pretty annoying still, if I were proclaim in every single thread in a game I don't care about for whatever reason, man my post count would be a LOT higher

Reactions: sumrando

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Demo is quite short, but everything done looks good and polished.

Keeping an eye on this one.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Not a fan of "lesbian only" games, so I'll pass on this one. If lesbian was one of the sexual activities included in the game alongside male & female average sex stuff, then I might have tried it out. Good art style though
Finally, my drought is over!!! I'm gonna scissor all the bitches!!!!

1684844813175.png

Also question, does it have kissing domination?

Reactions: Nontuo and TugaCel
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes