Loomer

Feb 14, 2018
The new girl is fun, I used the previous save states and she loads but does anyone know if we can access her Hard scenes yet or are those next?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
The new girl is fun, I used the previous save states and she loads but does anyone know if we can access her Hard scenes yet or are those next?
No, the content isn't there yet. You'll need to wait a future build.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Not a fan of "lesbian only" games, so I'll pass on this one. If lesbian was one of the sexual activities included in the game alongside male & female average sex stuff, then I might have tried it out. Good art style though
Can't we ever get anything actually different from the normal garbage on this site... seems like every single game caters to the same preferences.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Can't we ever get anything actually different from the normal garbage on this site... seems like every single game caters to the same preferences.
You can thank tiktok and short form content for that. Nobody wants to spend time crafting something different when algorithms only feed the masses specific formulas.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
You can thank tiktok and short form content for that. Nobody wants to spend time crafting something different when algorithms only feed the masses specific formulas.
The real problem is people who come into threads of games that they don't intend to play and announce to everyone why they won't play it as if anyone fucking cares. Should be a week ban.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SBCatfight-0.3e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
Any pro-wrestlers out there have any tips on how to win even on Normal mode?
Well I usually start by grabbing two "broken skull" ipa's chug them and fling them towards the crowd. Then I rip my shirt down the middle, when could just take it off, then yell "Whooooo!". Then I would take out my sock puppet, his name is Mr. Socko, and charge them. Once they were down I'd pull a "people's elbow" on them and do the worm to celebrate. If you want the easy way tho just pull a Chris Benoit.

As a side note to other posters on here, if there is a tag you don't like that's fine. Just why feel the need to announce you don't like a certain tag? No one cares. And for those being like, " oh finally a game with [ insert tag ]" or "can't we get something different from normal garbage", do yall never click the tags? give it a click and bam. its all there. hell feel like half the games are like futa sissification and NTR so what rock yall living under? Plus they tend to also get way higher than average ratings now with how ratings are done.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
SB Catfight [v0.3e] [DoNyan]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: OneInchMan

RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020
This game is a gold mind for me, I've waited so long for a fighting/wrestling with humiliation stuff
So far only this and that F-ist game.

Seriously any other games like this?

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
As a straight man, nothing ruins my fap like some other guy's dick on my screen...
I feel the same way.

Not sure how complex my brain is, but I have at least two sections of it.

Boobies trigger the "pay close and prolonged attention" section. The larger / closer they appear, the stronger the effect.

Penises trigger the "rival, rival bad, screech and hiss, fight or flight" section of the brain. This includes witnessing my own member...

I have zero interest in watching anyone's penis. Well at least now, who knows when one might develop a completely new fetish. These are arbitrary after all.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes