slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
I won't tell the positive points because I obviously had a lot of fun playing this game and it's long enough for me, shinachiku is still 99% better than most creators, but if I have to say some negative points

1/ A LOT of reuse scenes and content, I can tell you that 3 months before release, he only had like a very few pourcentage of the art for the game. Yes it's been 3 years already but he had a lot of irl pb during this period and did a long pause, probably without drawing too so he had to relearn how to draw from what I've read when he came back, and he showed some poorly drawn art too.

2/ Not a lot of context : Even if it's better than 99% of the game out there, it feels like a rushed game, only one new route with a very short story. If you want to see more about your favorite routes, it's more of a all-in sex game, not a lot of development of the story and the characters. For a fan game it's lacking. (still happy with this tbh, as a fan I would take anything from him).

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
I won't tell the positive points because I obviously had a lot of fun playing this game and it's long enough for me, shinachiku is still 99% better than most creators, but if I have to say some negative points

1/ A LOT of reuse scenes and content, I can tell you that 3 months before release, he only had like a very few pourcentage of the art for the game. Yes it's been 3 years already but he had a lot of irl pb during this period and did a long pause, probably without drawing too so he had to relearn how to draw from what I've read when he came back, and he showed some poorly drawn art too.

2/ Not a lot of context : Even if it's better than 99% of the game out there, it feels like a rushed game, only one new route with a very short story. If you want to see more about your favorite routes, it's more of a all-in sex game, not a lot of development of the story and the characters. For a fan game it's lacking. (still happy with this tbh, as a fan I would take anything from him).
Its funny how you are kinda disappointed that this ver is so lacking, even tho ppl like you are exactly the reason why shit like this is going through no problem

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
Its funny how you are kinda disappointed that this ver is so lacking, even tho ppl like you are exactly the reason why shit like this is going through no problem
?? Do I even know you, talk about the game not people for whatever reason

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
yup, this is nothing than a collection scene, like choose a route, sleep, open diary to watch scene, then sleep.

Reactions: scwizo

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
People who think their opinion will change anything on the content of a creator, even more on a japanese creator are probably the dumbest people on earth. He left for like 1 year and didn't give a shit about anyone. It's always more complicated than that.

I just told you what went wrong with the game and why it's lacking, yet you start talking about me for no reason.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Well crap. I was really hoping this would get an actual translation, but I guess all we get is a bad chat gpt fanfic. The MTL squad is intent on making sure nothing good ever gets a chance to attract real translators.
I feel like you said just because you saw the words chat GPT. Let me tell you, GPT can be VERY good, even more so on the higher paid versions, with some human editing here and there, you'll probably wouldn't be able tot tell the difference fi you weren't told.

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
My comment contains SPOILERS, so be warned.

I have a question about Yasui's route. I found it weaker in some points compared to the previous game, and in other points even better, but I noticed a gap in the story.

Maybe it was my fault or maybe the dev's fault, regarding the orgy scene, which I liked, but I thought came out of nowhere.

I mean, you follow Ryoka getting more and more horny, having sex with several guys, in several places. However, there is no warning or dialogue, or any action, indicating that there will soon be an orgy with Saki, you are simply walking around the map, the game shows that they have disappeared, you go home and BOOM, they are there with several guys.

I ask, was it my fault for not realizing that the story was going in this direction? Or was it a flaw in the game's script?

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
My comment contains SPOILERS, so be warned.

I have a question about Yasui's route. I found it weaker in some points compared to the previous game, and in other points even better, but I noticed a gap in the story.

Maybe it was my fault or maybe the dev's fault, regarding the orgy scene, which I liked, but I thought came out of nowhere.

I mean, you follow Ryoka getting more and more horny, having sex with several guys, in several places. However, there is no warning or dialogue, or any action, indicating that there will soon be an orgy with Saki, you are simply walking around the map, the game shows that they have disappeared, you go home and BOOM, they are there with several guys.

I ask, was it my fault for not realizing that the story was going in this direction? Or was it a flaw in the game's script?
It's pretty common with both of scars of summers (that the story doesn't actually affect itself and the maps either), it's just appears more prevalent now since the story happens over a shorter amount of time and we are told point blank that Ryoko (and her sister (and her friends at school supposedly (but dev abandoned that concept)) are supposed to be more corrupt and lewd but since the interactions between her and the MC are so few and with even less content in them, it just get's more obvious to anyone playing.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes