Oct 5, 2018
Finished the game.

Overall:
It's meant to be hybrid of a extra story + sequel. Imo, it delivers on that front.

Corruption:
The game was confirmed to pick up either in the middle of some routes or after some routes. So, it should've been expected that she'd already be a slut from the get go. That's why the corruption progression isn't as good (and non-existent in some cases) as the base game.

I do understand that this approach will disappoint many though. Imo, a better approach might've been to add the CGs to the base game and expanding its length accordingly but I'm not sure if such DLC add-ons are even possible in RPGMV.

The corruption depiction could've used more work. For example, during high corruption when she's wearing leopard bra, it'd have been better to have more NPCs even ones not relevant to routes comment on her. Like, villagers could make even more lewd comments in the Yasui route about how they're seeing her nipples through her shirt. They don't have to bang her, just an acknowledgement would've been good as it'd show the world reacting to the FMC corruption. Also, a significant lack of clothing corruption is disappointing. Yasui and Nobuo routes turned Ryoka into a bitch in heat. She should've revealed more cleavage, shortened her skirt and stopped wearing a bra (not even the leopard one). Also, no body writing or used condoms in post sex character model is disappointing.

Mechanics:
- Cellphone. Specifically, the SNS isn't used as interestingly as the base game.
- Scene Hunt. I like that he bothered adding pixel sprite variations for some scenes. Like, if you stumbled upon Ryoka getting fucked, if you time skip, you'll see her getting fucked in a different position.
- Route selection. I wasn't sold on this one in the demo, and was a little disappointed with it making into the final product. Would've preferred if your actions in the Prologue impacted the routes you'd end up on. Would've given people more freedom to play the routes that they wanted.

CG quality:
The CG is good. I feel like, we'd have gotten better scenes if he didn't decide to start practicing animation mid-way through development. Animations while decent weren't needed.
Also, there seems to be a quality difference between scenes designed early in development and scenes designed recently. For example, the gangbang in Nobuo route was designed way early in the dev cycle. I know this because I remember seeing its concept in a very early update. That's why it looks so good. Compare that to Yasui route gangbangs, you'll notice the Yasui ones pale in comparison. This might've been avoided if he didn't increase development complexity by adding animations.

Scene variety:
It's decent but I can't help but wonder that it could've been better. For example, Yasui fucks Ryoka in only one fucking outfit and in only one or two fucking locations. The basketball outfit isn't utilized as much. Neither is the white top that gets transparent when she's sweaty. I mean the basketball outfit is in the previews despite being used only once. That's disappointing.

Routes:
- Yasui. My favorite route in the base game and again my favorite one in this game. He corrupted her just like how I expected him to. Broke her innocence and turned her into a cum dump. I would've preferred at least 1 or 2 additional stray NPC scenes though. For example, the basketball nerd could've fucked her after she stops wearing a bra during basketball practice. This way, we'd have gotten an additional scene in that outfit and would've gotten another stray NPC scene to prove her slutinesss. The guys that gangbang Ryoka in the car, I'd have preferred another set of CG for her with them post-corruption before the Saki-Ryoka event with them.

As mentioned earlier, this route had potential for clothes corruption. Ryoka's school outfit could've gotten skimpier. Shorter skirt, slight cleavage and no bra at high corruption levels would've been hot.

The route ending was weird. I know QOS is making its rounds in the hentai community but I don't think Castella understands what's hot about QOS. Seeing a little spade tip peaking through the cleavage of the character model of an innocent character while the rest of the spade hidden is one of the highlights of QOS NTR designs. Then, the FMC slowly gets more corrupt as time passes and her outfit becomes skimpier making QOS more visible signifying the end of her corruption. Case in point, it should've been a separate mini-route.

- Oyama. I feel like it didn't contribute much to the base game. I wasn't the biggest fan.

- Tajiri. I liked the extensions to his route. Would've preferred an orgy with Saki and Ryoka with homeless. But that's just me.

- Diasuke. I liked it. Nothing much to say.

- Masaru. It was hilarious because the game sort of implies that Keita got cucked by someone with a smaller penis than him. But, I can't comment too much on the route since my experience was soured by the route end not playing.

- Nobuo. My second favorite route. Loved what he did with this. Would've preferred the brats by the river to have also had a go at her. But, I liked it. The corruption levels did rise to quickly on this one which isn't great imo. As mentioned earlier in this long ass post, would've preferred more clothe corruption. Like having Ryoka stop wearing a bra for all outfits and running around the village in a sweaty white t-shirt revealing her boobs.

- Kurosaki. What an actual piece of shit route. The route needs you to beat previous ones to be unlocked. It creates a hype for itself that way only two fail spectacularly. The route has no mention besides the normal end of the base game. So, unlike other routes, there was no reason to skip the corruption phase.
Also, Kurosaki is such a non-character. Sekiguchi being the sole focus would've been more interesting. He dated and fucked girls on a whim. It'd have been better if the route had either not existed or was a full on "Office slut" Ryoka route where Sekiguchi sort of fills in Yasui's role. Practically, he should've axed it completely.

- Good end. Kinda weak imo. Would've preferred to actually play this one than just see some unskippable events.

Saki stuff:
I've never been a fan of her character. But seems like those who liked her in the base game would enjoy this as she has a lot of CGs.

Last edited:

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
Making a comparison between the routes from the first and second games.

Daisuke's route: in the first game it's an ok route, but the coolest thing about it was the cell phone mechanics. In the second game, the route is meh, very weak compared to the first.

Vagabond's route: in the first game it's a very good route. In AFTER it's sensational, a masterpiece, it seems like it's the route that the dev cared most about expanding.

Oyama's route: also in the first game it's a very good route, with the added bonus of having scenes with Saki. In the second game, some parts are better and others seem like the dev was in a hurry to finish it, but it's still a good route.

Yasui's route: in the first game it's the most incredible and phenomenal route for those who enjoy a good NTR. In the second game, I would have preferred if the dev had made the route after the school trip. Because, as he did before, it's kind of a remake, which in my opinion, some scenes were sensational (orgy), but in others it was weaker, not being as glorious as the route in the first game.

Masuro's Route: In the first game, it's a really cool route and I liked it, because it's like you're losing your beloved to a normal guy who simply took the initiative. In AFTER, I found it inferior compared to the first game, because this route has fewer scenes and is very fast.

Nobu's Route: Seriously? Why does this route exist in the first and second games? It seems like the dev made it just to complete the traitor types and put in a shota. I found it weak in both games.

My expectations weren't high because I knew it would be a post-first game, so obviously there wouldn't be any corruption, since the MC already lost her.

Now it seems to me that the dev wasn't interested in completing this game. I say this because the story became much faster with much less dialogue between MC and Ryoka and some game mechanics were left aside, such as the cell phone, which was sensational in the first game.
However, there is a significant improvement in this second game in relation to Saki. A lot of new content for her, and very well done, even though I haven't been able to play her exclusive route yet. It seems to me that the dev is more interested in making a Saki game than a Ryoka game.

It's a good game, with better events than the first one, and with other events and mechanics that are worse.

Last edited:

ardasuat1

Aug 28, 2019
why the fuck ryoka gives her pussy anyone that asks expect MC? Dev rushed in Scars of Summer games, most people like slow corruption but there is no idea behind of Ryoka giving his virginity to some train molester instead of his fucking childhood friend. Good CG tho

nvshooter

Dec 26, 2021
The most devastating shit in the game was attending to the wedding between her and Daisuke lol, actually made me emotional and extremely sad. Everything else was super mid. Happy ending felt rushed, and i just skipped most routes without even reading anything. I was genuinely invested in the story, but i mean, the first game at least tried to make Ryoka a good char that you actually care about, but the further i played After (cause you have to finish all ntr routes to get the good ending) the further that bitch disgusted me, actual trash tier woman, in most routes she just decides to being trash, like with her fucking the molester on the train or fucking shota guy with the mc looking at them fucking in front of her (i actually didnt want to fuck cause its rape, but it abruptly ends if you dont, probably shouldnt have checked that, worst written scene in the game), just a literall ntr cliche, it doesnt suit the game(yeah the game was cliche but not so hard, it had well established secondary protag and a good story). As a neutral ending shows, she's actually dumb, and she fucked the random guy after getting drunk on their first date (wasnt really a date even lol). Daisuke left me wanting to see a good ending, and good ending left an extremely bitter taste in my mouth. Neutral ending kinda broke any sympathy i had for her. Like, um hehe im drunk, i wanted to confess to that protag guy and kiss him(yeah just like i kissed you rn), oh yeah btw can you deflower me bro. Like, what? Everything in her story before that showed that she was super in love with the protag, cant she like, write to him and meet instead of sleeping with a random guy? Neutral ending was super unnecessary. She herself doesnt even give consent, just lays like a log while he fucks her ahah, at least author knew how out of character that shit was.
Yeah im kinda butthurt rn lmao, cause its genuinely a really good writen story, and there is the neutral end that just breaks EVERY characted build up before. Daisuki was good because it was GRADUAL, she didnt just met the guy and fucked him, she actually fell in love with that idiot(one of the reasons why its the most emotional route to me at least) it wasnt like he just pulled to protags house, got her drunk and banged her. That was the thing. Gradual pacing. Neutral end is Daisuke but written by a toddler. The only thing the author can do to make me less butthurt is write another game about Ryoka with vanilla only content. And completely erase neutral end out of the game, that shit STINKS, roger out.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Now it seems to me that the dev wasn't interested in completing this game (...) However, there is a significant improvement in this second game in relation to Saki.
That's easy to explain when the creator himself said that he had grown to love Ryouka so much that it hurt to write more NTR stuff about her (this was said when making the sequel).

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes