Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
Sooo... is it a sequel? A prequel? Does it happen parallel to the first game?

Does it reuses CG from the first game? Or not at all?

Reactions: bucefala

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
My guess is formatting shenanigans in plugins.js. Im sure theres a way to fix it but I have no way of testing it since I don't use joiplay. Has anyone tested Maldives?
Works perfectly fine on Maldives, the plugin.js formatting completely fucks up Joiplay, doesn't even detect the plugins when you try to edit them.

Reactions: Aliauanavi

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
I just played through the vagrant route and I think people are misunderstanding this. I like that he set up the game giving you time to remember things - the last week of the previous summer, the bond Keita and Ryoka have and then giving you the option of going to each route on your own. It's not like he could replicate the first game - he's giving every character their after stories after the ending in SoS1. You're seeing Ryoka mostly already corrupted and won over - that's the idea of the game, just expanding onto that pain of Keita now actually seeing and experiencing losing her.

I'd rate the vagrant route a 8/10 or 8.5/10, since it's the only one I played for now. Hot scenes, simple enough premise. Keita lost Ryoka because he simply had no attitude, and didn't show that he cared enough - the dude came in and stole her, body and soul. Tajiri gets her pregnant fast, and they start a family together. The ending with Keita going back to the village six months later and seeing her pregnant - now fully treating Tajiri as her husband, although she did confess to him before that she had a boyfriend - is soul crushing not because of darker things like blackmail or shit of that kind, just inaction. Keita repeatedly reminisces throught the route on how she's the love of his life - but his inability to act made him lose her.

I'll review the others when I play them (I'm going from least favorite characters to favs) but the idea is to show an actual AFTER story. People actually wanted for Ryoka to start from 0 again and are mad because they didn't understand the premise lol. That's why the focus is on the art and the scenes moreso than the corruption itself. Welp.

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
What? Please explain the Overview like i'm a 5 yr old. Specifically how this connects to its prequel. What's the Canon end? Or do you play as the girl with the option to choose your partner?

TatsumaruOZ

Jan 30, 2019
A while back I came across some haters for this game, they didn't even understand me, the reason I didn't like that the main character is a man is because you couldn't see the cutscenes in real time, you had to watch them later in the collection room, does this game have a way to see the cutscenes in real time? Or is it the same as its predecessor?

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
What? Please explain the Overview like i'm a 5 yr old. Specifically how this connects to its prequel. What's the Canon end? Or do you play as the girl with the option to choose your partner?
The game shows you at first scenes reminiscing the first game - and the bond the MC and Ryoka have and their last week together. When that ends, it brings you to the actual "now" - and lets you choose between each route you wanna see. So, for example, the vagrant route picks up exactly where it ended in the original game (Her and Tajiri in the abandoned house in the village talking after sex) and goes on from there.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes