LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Damn. This game definitely did not have to take 4 years. the prequel was better than this. Even NTR knight is better than this.
yea this game while not terrible feels like its not what was promised i feel like he scrapped what would have been the original concept and just ran with something else after a while i dont like how he locked the saki scenes as well. either way fun game hope to see a full translation soon.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
yea this game while not terrible feels like its not what was promised i feel like he scrapped what would have been the original concept and just ran with something else after a while i dont like how he locked the saki scenes as well. either way fun game hope to see a full translation soon.
Original concept - make more scenes for SoS. But he found out that he couldn't make the DLC without breaking his NTR system, so he decided to make a small (in the beginning) game for this scenes. And for me, that's exactly what it is.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hey can anyone translate the SNS text image? how much is the image, i dont really know but i think its only the sns image text that hasnt been translated (ihavent complted the game yet)

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Finally finished. It felt like a chore the last 5 run throughs the scenes are hot I like the idea that they all get her pregnant but really not worth the effort to play find a way to release the CGs cause gameplay wise there's pretty much nothing

Reactions: Angelcrush

jimstacey4

Sep 17, 2020
Well I lost... I was really hoping for more interaction and build-up regarding the "good ending route". Sure we got some new bonding scene with the flashback, but the proper love tension isn't there yet as they are not in a hurry like in the original "last summer". The good ending is...dissatisfying and even cringy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Angelcrush

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
this is whack. Shes already transformed to a slut, where is the sense in this, except for farming hardcorefans money again

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I really liked it, even though the MTL is less than perfect.

The mini-games in the Yasui path were silly fun.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes