HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Yeah, highly doubted that the dev would even finish the game at june, his speed + health related issues have been something it has been knocking him out everytime

Sucks because while the game is still not finished in the deadline that means the other game will still be paused until this game gets completed

I have to say, from all the devs i have followed on CI-EN, i think barely 2-1 actually work and managed to release their games on the date, still, at least this dev updates and doesn't disappears with the money
he do nothing for 4 year, dude

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I guess I rather he takes the time he needs rather than rushing to release a game not at its full potential. But I do understand how further delays are disappointing. So far looks good though, can't wait
lol, he take 4 year rest and you still he need take more time to rest

• Haha
Reactions: Rizzo619
Nov 19, 2019
New update everyone, new update! Big surprise at the end too! As always MTL and rewritten by me. This time around, I'll write my thoughts on it in a separate comment. Here we go:

Scars of Summer After#21 Saki-mode and Costume Wanted!

Good evening! ('ω') It's summer now....

This article is about Saki-nee Mode and its development progress.
For those of you who are on the summer color plan or above, I'm looking for an introduction to the Saki sister mode and costume ideas, please submit your ideas.

01.jpg

Development Progress

I'm working hard on Saki-nee mode:( •ᾥ•): I'm struggling with the dress-up options, but it's been a while since I've made a simple erotic RPG where I can move the heroine, and I'm having a lot of fun.

Progress

Main Story
■■■■■■■□□□ 70% complete

Each route (erotic)
■■■■■■■■■ 100% complete

Rough Story
■■■■■■■■■■ 100% 

CG
■■■■□□□□□□ 40%

Animation
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki-nee
■■■■□□□□□□ 40%

02.jpg

This month, I wrote the text for Keita's side of the Saki sister scene, built the basic system for the Saki sister mode, and created standing picture and CG costume change variations. I have never really put in a change of clothes system before, but because of the freedom to change clothes, it has been very difficult to make costume differences for erotic scenes ...!

Future plans
I'm going to finish Saki sister mode by the end of next month, and finally start the rest of Ryoka's CG... I'm on a very tight schedule at the end of June, so I think the sales will be around August... sorry. :)3)

However, I think I've got something quite naughty in the works. The main heroine will be NTR, and the sub heroine will be NTR plus a little short story to recover .

For those on the Summer Plan or above, we would like to invite you to fill out a survey as there is an introduction to Saki-nee mode and one costume scene. I don't think there will be any opportunities to ask for feedback in the future, so since this'll be the last one, I'll have to take advantage of your feedback...!

See you next month.
Since I’ve come this far, I’ll definitely do my best to finish the game

***This secction talks about how DLSite no longer accepts direct paymenth through Visa and/nor MasterCard and how you can instead pay using DLSite points and such.***

Saki-nee mode

03.jpg

Saki-nee mode is a free-type short RPG that is unlocked after meeting certain conditions ((TLNote: maybe beating the main game?)) and allows you to controll Saki-nee. The concept is to create an erotic experience that can be enjoyed in a more light-hearted manner, since NTR will very tiring.

If you don't want to bother playing the sub-heroine, please find Saki's events from Keita's point of view Saki also does a lot of things just like Ryoka does.

※Since Keita is only interested in Ryoka, and she is a NTR target, she's a non-playable character.

04.jpg

During Saki-nee mode, you will be able to "change your clothes anywhere" instead of using your smartphone.

Parameters are my favorite mechanic to include in my games. Well, if you like hentai RPGs, I don't have to tell you that.

05.jpg

At first, I started with no bra or so.

01.jpg

Spontaneously passive like Saki-nee...? I'm aiming for something erotic.

Costume Submission

There will be one limited H-scene with a special costume. We are looking for people to submit their ideas for this costume, so if you have any that you think would suit Saki, please submit them in the survey!

We will choose the one we think looks erotic from among the submissions .

Until April 30, 23:59

See you then.
It's hot, so watch out for heat stroke...

Nov 19, 2019
Oh wow! We actually get to possibly input an outfit for Saki for one scene?! That's very cool!
I already have in mind what I'd like it to be but I'm willing to hear your suggestions and use that
instead if I end up liking it more than mine. So feel free to leave your suggestions!

Not only is the Saki route a small mini-game of sorts besides the full game, but we also get to
experience it through Keita's POV?! Niceee!!! I'm now even more interested in Saki's route.
Saki's route being a "palette cleanser" of sorts for NTR seems a bit sus for me but I guess it's true since
Keita really has no romantic feelings for Saki. I guess to him it'll just be seeing a woman being promiscuous lol.

Anyhow, that's it for this month. Pretty exciting news. There's now a tentative month release-window but again,
I wouldn't be upset if he ends up delaying it one or two more months after that.
See you all next month as always.

Reactions: AOF4540

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy shit! This game is expanding far beyond just a simple expansion. It's a full blown animated remake plus more. I want to try and keep my expectations in check though but this is a game I'd seriously consider paying for and just might to support the dev. As the saying goes...

Let him cook!

Reactions: TheDevilsDens
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes