Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
My sides hurt so much. This game is amazing and hysterical. Keita really be the kind of friend I would want.

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
Can't seem to unlock more than 2 rows in the recollection room, kinda a B, and up-to-date saves? The one by Kin-kun doesn't load anything at all. thanks in advance :D

deyalord

Mar 18, 2020
bought game on steam but cant get recollection for the life of me fml, loaded few saves and got common ending too but no recollection at beginning

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I founded a save file share web , it's from Japan.
I down load it and tested , work's fine in English uncensor ver.

Just extract and replace files , after that , start game , should show "Recollection".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
web site link → for who know Japanese language .

This game's Japan label → 夏色のコワレモノ

Reactions: Antonisimo

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
bought game on steam but cant get recollection for the life of me fml, loaded few saves and got common ending too but no recollection at beginning
i think you should apply the patch from karuga first, steam version censor everything and maybe colletion room one of these

Reactions: deyalord

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
Just finished this. It's... kinda funny, in that essentially this took pretty much all variants of NTR and ran with it. Village ritual, rich bastard, manlier man, other friend, second chance, blackmail, and even just normal drifting out. Amazing, in the variety, I have to say.

If I didn't do the Happy Ending first though, I don't think I could care about the main character. Honestly, he's a total wimp. Even when he got encouraged by the two's past selves, it took so long for him to act on it or even change. I'm mostly just encouraging the girl because she's really cute in that route. I don't know how it'll change things though, since the ritual is still a thing, and he's still moving out.

By far, my favorite is Daisuke, the co-worker's route. Yeah, he's pushy and loud, but I gotta love that earnesty and when you contrast with how the MC was just "playing cool" even though he's anxious as hell, Daisuke is actually worth rooting for by contrast. By the same token, I kinda like the Vagrant route as well, though to a much lesser degree (especially since he's even more of an ugly bastard). Still, kinda happy for the guy to have his second chance at happiness despite everything.

The Masaru (other childhood friend) and Oyama (village slut) routes are just okay. The main appeal for me are the sex in those routes, not the story, but they do have their own thing going. Nobuo is just a whiny rich kid though, he's basically even more pathetic version of the MC, except he can win, which doesn't endear me further. And Yasui is just blackmail route - it's literally the most hentai manga series to me, and about what we actually expect with regards to NTR.

I kinda feel sorry for the big sister, even if we go Happy End and didn't see a single sex scenes, she's still stuck there and she's still getting fucked. With the way the Vagrant route with her went, I think she still has her morality which is what makes it more painful to me. The old man shopkeeper route was just ehhh to me though, it's boring in contrast to everything else.

All in all pretty good if you're looking for NTR but unlike the Newlywed Elf NTR it doesn't have much going on in its Happy Ending. At least it's not Curse of Kubel - Ending A is still such bullshit considering the amount of shit you have to go to reach it.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Thank you so much for the clarification and for going the extra mile to make the game better!
I am toying with the idea of changing the amount of time that goes by when you go from place to place. For example it takes 25 minutes to go out the front door, then another 25 to go to the town. That seems excessive, especially since you might hit the wrong key and go back out a door you just came in.

Reactions: boobmanlord

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
The worst type of NTR, even if you just wanted to charge your J/O crystal to the pics, you can't because the dudes are so fucking ugly and take up so much of the screen.

• Hey there
Reactions: greenp

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello fellow gamers :)
I just had a quick question, I might be a little stupid but laugh with me on this one :D :

Is this all the scenes in game (minus the 2 "true" ending persons on top) or is there scenes where I have the gap. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many thanks in advance. :)

saror

Jan 31, 2018
Hello fellow gamers :)
I just had a quick question, I might be a little stupid but laugh with me on this one :D :

Is this all the scenes in game (minus the 2 "true" ending persons on top) or is there scenes where I have the gap. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many thanks in advance. :)
There's nothing in the gaps.

RBD_tai_hen

Feb 19, 2019
soo...the latest version uploaded in this thread is the kagura version right? Does the file also includes the h-scenes patch that's not on steam?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes