VN - Ren'Py - Scent of Liberty [v0.3] [Unchaste Acts]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

1. It has multiple protagonists - I dont like that.
    2. The art style isnt great - I mean for Sims its good, but not compared to other games.
    3. There is so much pretentious bla bla - I like slow burn games and dont mind a bit more text, but here it seem to be there just to be there.
    e.g. the 1st MC is talking to 2 ppl and then she goes home and watches the news. That takes ages and is not very interesting to read. You get some lewd scenes out of descriptions of her client (if you want) - but that is plagued with the overly embellished writing.

There are choices but I cant say what or if they change anything. I played until we switch back to the first MC. Then I had to quit, because IO was just borend and started skipping already.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sir Crocodile☠️

For the start,
    Story: - the story gripped me quite well although we can't expect a lot of content in the first release itself but it kept me hooked to the story and still am wondering what's going to happen next? How will the story progress?

Renders: - I was a bit skeptical about the usage of the sims models in the game but then the usage of lightning and themes made it look less jarring to my eyes, I guess? It looks somewhat cinematic and now that I finished the game, it was good honestly. I'll say this game focuses more on it's text/story rather than it's renders.

Choices: - I mean for the first release there was no actual effect of choices and I hope to see more choices with actual impact to the story in the future releases.

So overall I have my hopes high for this game and it's story and I personally am excited for the mother/son chemistry and how it will develop. How deprave choices the mother will be able to take and how the corruption of the mother and the rest of the family will progress?

Note: - I am not a native English speaker, so kindly ignore my grammatical mistakes.

All the best to the dev!