Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr uwu8654

May 6, 2024
point blank guess , have you installed forge-1.20.6-50.1.14 and then when open tlauncher set minecraft on "forge 1.12.2"

let it instal all, close the game then reopen tlauncher and click on the right bottom folder icon , should open the .mincraft folder on your pc , go to mod folder (if is not there but should be create it ) and put in the mods (fapcraft and the forge installer preaviously downloaded) once done this you are set to go .

anyway there's a whole tutorial on the fapwiki , goodluck
thanks man I managed to get it to work now

Reactions: masMalkar

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Any news on the non-1.12.2 version? Love this mod but I really could use a more updated game version as a base :/

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Bruh what the hell? Just did a test on the Galath fight to see how it would be to fight her on vanilla in the nether and that fight is just BS. MF can summon wither skeletons and blazes at will, then while you're distracted blocking her attacks the others start attacking you, then at times she charges you and locks you into that sex minigame which is like the poison of the witches but you can't attack back, or defend or do anything while at it and all that doesn't prevent the others to keep attacking you. So more often than not you're left in a situation of "one boop kill".

I'm REALLY fukin sick of mod devs adding a "challenge" that feels bullshit league when compared to what you can find in vanilla plus. I can understand having to deal with the gimmick of her charge attacks, physical an dsexual but at least don't give that bitch the ability to ALSO summon minions when she already has an unblockable lewd charge attack that then locks you into that minigame that drains your life constantly, while you can't defend yourself from the other mobs. Frankly makes me wanna stop playing MC as a whole cause half of the mods that add some content with any sort of dungeon or boss like mob is usually BS like this.

May 11, 2022
Honestly at this point it's a bloody shame that the development of this mod is all in the hands of one person, given how they implement stuff that only they care about/want to see in game (like the aforementioned stunlock during a fucking bossfight).

It used to work with Schnurri, because that guy knew exactly what people wanted and kept on developing, but those times are over now it seems.

The best at this point would be if the guy who wanted to make the updated version post the files publicly, so that at least someone can continue the work if they don't want to.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Honestly at this point it's a bloody shame that the development of this mod is all in the hands of one person, given how they implement stuff that only they care about/want to see in game (like the aforementioned stunlock during a fucking bossfight).

It used to work with Schnurri, because that guy knew exactly what people wanted and kept on developing, but those times are over now it seems.

The best at this point would be if the guy who wanted to make the updated version post the files publicly, so that at least someone can continue the work if they don't want to.
Yeah man, I didn't tested before the Galath fight ingame but after I did, it was bullshit in an astronomical league. And not only that but pretty much all the times I managed to get her knocked out in my vanilla tests. ALWAYS my character also happen to be suffocating on a wall cause Galath would jump unconscious on an area that when you interact with her you began suffocating by being inside a wall or ramp on the ground's generation. So it almost feel like even when you win you still get punished. Which is stupid.

I could condone all of this if at least the mod was on version 1.16 but no, it's on 1.12.2 that before it was nice but now it feels way too outdated for most nice mods and mechanics, even 1.16 feels a bit like that at time but not as absurdly as 1.12 does.

Recurracy

Dec 12, 2018
I'd assume there would be an entirely different thread about the new owner of the sex mod, although I suppose it's only fair since the owner of the new versions seems to have disappeared as well. I'd rather not go into the discord myself but has there been any activity at all?

Assweed

Apr 6, 2021
I'd assume there would be an entirely different thread about the new owner of the sex mod, although I suppose it's only fair since the owner of the new versions seems to have disappeared as well. I'd rather not go into the discord myself but has there been any activity at all?
From what I've seen there, there isn't much activity about the development, just fucking around with a minecraft server. It seems dead tbh.

Recurracy

Dec 12, 2018
From what I've seen there, there isn't much activity about the development, just fucking around with a minecraft server. It seems dead tbh.
Unfortunate, I was really hoping to see a lot more done with the mod because of the new dev, since they seemed very passionate about it for the amount of time they were working on it, I guess it's a curse that comes with the mod.

Sci-77

Oct 19, 2024
Does anyone happen to have the 1.20.1 version of the mod? I don’t feel like showing my ID to get access to a mod. I’m down bad, but I’m not THAT down bad

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote