Ren'Py School Dungeon Games (2 games)

clef777

Aug 10, 2018
Hi everybody,
I made a couple of games for fun in renpy, so I though about showing theme here. They are: Mini School Dungeon and School Dungeon - Demon Run.
The first is extremely short while the second is longer and with RPG elements.

I hope you enjoy them. Feel free to leave comments, suggestions or even take them and modify them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mini School Dungeon

screenshot0002.jpg

Description:
It's very simple: you are Lia a girl who has a terrible urge... she has too pee and she has to do it fast or she won't be able ot hold it for long!
Lia starts with 100 hp and lose 1 hp with each step. She can also loose hp in combat (there is a sort of combat mechanic).
I think it will take you less than 15 minutes to finish all the content.

Commands:
You can navigate using the WASD keys and Q/E for sliding left/right. For everything else (and navigation too) you can use the mouse.

Notes:
As already said it is very short, but I think that is still funny and with some nice content/situations/ideas.
The game is "complete" or in its "final version". So it has an ending and everything.
Of course there is some hentai content. But not much, I mean it's a less than 15 minutes long game.

Screenshots: screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0007.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School Dungeon - Demon Run

Mini.png

Description:
You were traveling through a portal but it seems that something got wrong and you find yourself on the roof of a school.
Now your only way out is to reach the ground floor but something in this school seems really weird...

This game is more like a traditional RPG. You make a base on the roof and there you can customize your deck (you find new cards playing) and talk with the peoples that join you.
Then you can venture in the school and explore the school while fighting to reach the ground floor.

The idea is that each floor has a theme, 4th floor theme is bondage. 3rd floor theme will be love.
I am sorry if there are too many femdom events at the beginning. Not really my jam, but I found the mean girls funny to develop.

Commands:
Gameplay is pretty simple: Move with WASD, use mouse to choose which card to play in combat.
You can use F5 to quicksave.
There are status that may give you bonus and malus (early stage of development).
You can find more info in game in the HELP section of the game menu (press ESC or right click to access it).
Development:
At the moment I have only finished to develop the game until the end of the fourth floor. Progress is slow and random: I have taken a pause of one year before actually finishing the fourth floor.
The code is extremely modular and adding anything (heroes, enemies, roof talks, cards and even new dungeons) should be pretty easy. You don't need to modify anything in the core code. There are even some examples with heavy commented code that explain how to add more material. I have created the east wing so that anyone can add a dungeon that can be played in the game.
Finally, if anyone wants to add/modify or improve in any other way the game, you are welcome.

Screenshots: Deck.png play1.png play3.png

Ok, this should be everything.
I hope you enjoy the games.

Bye

Reactions: Hermies

clef777

Aug 10, 2018
Done.
Anyway the second game should be better, many events (full screen images) and actual story

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
This.... looks.... awesome! Based solely on what i see in the screenshots, this has got to have some good comedy with the lewd. But i gotta hope that during the rpg phases, there has to be clothing destruction as their hp goes down

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
clef777 don't forget us Mac users! You can make a Mac version of a Ren'Py game by checking "Macintosh x86_64" when you do "build distributions". Ren'Py takes care of everything for you and gives you a zip.