Ren'Py School Game [v0.951] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
what exactly are you supposed to do here? Do you woo random NPCs or special NPCs?
I need a guideline for this game xD

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
what exactly are you supposed to do here? Do you woo random NPCs or special NPCs?
I need a guideline for this game xD
ummmm it's kinda like Koitasu Party and a few other school games (figured just name the huge 1 everyone knows and not lesser).

Aka both along with boost stats and what not.

*Note*
I am still very new to this game just general idea.

Sususu

Jun 13, 2017
So... have they actually implemented some scenes besides the pool girl ones and the occult girl blowjob?

While at it, does anybody know where Yuki's CG was ripped from?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how does agitate quest for yuiki work do they need to be friends or something cause i click it and don get credit, also the game tells me i have occult girls phone number but it refuses to show up in phone on text.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
how does agitate quest for yuiki work do they need to be friends or something cause i click it and don get credit, also the game tells me i have occult girls phone number but it refuses to show up in phone on text.
To campaign, you need 25 or more relationships. You may also be denied your request if the NPC is apolitical or votes for other options in the elections.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Hi i have a question. Everytime when i start a game on PC and i will go in the Store ore will talk with a Person and i klick Left klick mouse than i cant talk with them i set everytime this one in the favorit section can you help me to fix it ore say me what i do wrong :D . sry for my english Thx
If I understand you correctly, then you need to click the U button, which will disable adding NPCs to favorites, or if you play on Android, you will need to go to the favorites tab, which is located with such tabs as locations, people and actions.

Reactions: Thanna

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i have to get into the habit of saving often but how do i tell certain sta guild apart. ob the quest to get first five members and had to reset cause invite someone who removes 40 popularity per day.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i don't know if its bug I'm still having issues one example i like the game but had to reset a few times. 1 the first quest achievement isn't unlocking for yuki.2. for some reason the occult school is if your join is blocking helping out the club president i really want to try to date her and invite her to live with me but cant figure out how. 3. its more of a personal problem more then game one I cant figure out how to lvl up the elogence skill or whatever to totally unlock maikos obedience.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
i don't know if its bug I'm still having issues one example i like the game but had to reset a few times. 1 the first quest achievement isn't unlocking for yuki.2. for some reason the occult school is if your join is blocking helping out the club president i really want to try to date her and invite her to live with me but cant figure out how. 3. its more of a personal problem more then game one I cant figure out how to lvl up the elogence skill or whatever to totally unlock maikos obedience.
To unlock further interactions with Meiko, you don't need to have a high level of eloquence. It is enough to find her boyfriend, who is mentioned in the video with her participation, and then you can persuade him to leave her.

You can also download eloquence by opening biographies up to the third level.

What about Yuki-you need to skip 25 lessons and earn 400 points from the occult club to get her to call you to the student Council. After this event, you are visited again by the student Council and talk to the girl. You have a tab with wishes, which you should click.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
To unlock further interactions with Meiko, you don't need to have a high level of eloquence. It is enough to find her boyfriend, who is mentioned in the video with her participation, and then you can persuade him to leave her.

You can also download eloquence by opening biographies up to the third level.

What about Yuki-you need to skip 25 lessons and earn 400 points from the occult club to get her to call you to the student Council. After this event, you are visited again by the student Council and talk to the girl. You have a tab with wishes, which you should click.
yeah i know the tutorial helped a little with explaining the biographies but I still didn't follow that two much so not really sure how to do that

as for wishes tab haven't noticed it just been using dairy

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
hile running game code:
File "game/mods/npc_main.rpy", line 1167, in script
$ love_npc = int(love_npc)
File "game/mods/npc_main.rpy", line 1167, in <module>
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'RevertableList'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/mods/npc_main.rpy", line 1167, in script
File "D:\rpg maker and small games\School-0.909ver-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\rpg maker and small games\School-0.909ver-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/mods/npc_main.rpy", line 1167, in <module>
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'RevertableList'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
School 0.909ver
Tue Sep 01 21:25:28 2020

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
ummmm it's kinda like Koitasu Party and a few other school games (figured just name the huge 1 everyone knows and not lesser).

Aka both along with boost stats and what not.

*Note*
I am still very new to this game just general idea.
Okay, I don't know that game xD

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Okay, I don't know that game xD
well as said it is what you thought, though how you not know that game :WutFace:.
:unsure: if you can handle it (pc and what have you) you should give it a try it pretty good granted it a heavier focus even more on sex including with teachers + "Visual novel" story waifus + player created/mod created/random created and is 3d animated so idk if you into those.

Btw I misspelled it a little it koikatsu not koitasu google still knew what I meant so was not way off at least :) .

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.910 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: AIlex_Def

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
This game looks completed and a version 0.2 at the same time... Also, is the art original or "borrowed"?

EDIT: A quick reverse Google search showed that the assets are indeed stolen. Such a shame...
Pretty sure they are stolen and the same developer has put this game out there under a variety of other names with a variety of other completion levels before.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Pretty sure they are stolen and the same developer has put this game out there under a variety of other names with a variety of other completion levels before.
The developer puts this game on different sites several times and with different names! Over a year, more than 1000 copies of this game have accumulated on various sites! I am sure that he is the same as Sergey Mavrodi! Probably earns millions of dollars on these manipulations...

And if in reality, then if you are sure of this, find at least one more game under the authorship of this developer. It will be interesting to look at all these intrigues, given that School Game is regularly updated.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes