Ren'Py School Game [v0.951] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Lodwax76

May 17, 2021
anyone know how i can make money? also earn food? it always says -100 ... a hand with it please? it say that i skipped work but i dont know how i can work its kinda confusing and no tutorial its a mess
You can work on the pc
But actually also me, i dont know ho to work on the shop mall and how to meet suzuki

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.917 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And 0.918 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
School Game [v0.921] [Sloths Command] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win Size: 901 MB Original Linux Size: 888 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 193 MB

Original Mac Size: 884 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 158 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
This game has always kept my attention. It's one of maybe three or four games I will go out of my way to pick up every chance I get.

However, there is something I've wondered. Does changing any of the settings, well other than student ratios, affect anything? For example raising the number of smokers in the school?

Reactions: Wooho272

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Please apply hotfix
... v0.197 to v0.917 of the game (didn't know you could have dyslexia with number) ;)

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
This game has always kept my attention. It's one of maybe three or four games I will go out of my way to pick up every chance I get.

However, there is something I've wondered. Does changing any of the settings, well other than student ratios, affect anything? For example raising the number of smokers in the school?
Smoking affects the number of events in which you are invited to smoke, and also affects how many randomized NPCs will smoke in the activities.

Activity - the chance NPCs to navigate through locations after every hour. The smaller activity, the less frequently they will move.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Some of the images here are taken from a saimin game. Are you planning on adding hypnosis/mind control?

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Some of the images here are taken from a saimin game. Are you planning on adding hypnosis/mind control?
If we will be any ideas for events related to this topic, we will add this as one of the optional features to promote the plot/control of the NPC, but it will probably not be soon.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes