Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
man, i love this game, but it's buggy as fuck, at least for me, i can't give gifts or take picture, change image option always gives an error, same thing with swimming with npcs and a few other things. also, how do i increase action points? like, i imagine i can have more than 2 when fighting since there's attacks that cost more than 2 ap's, but how do i increase it?

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
man, i love this game, but it's buggy as fuck, at least for me, i can't give gifts or take picture, change image option always gives an error, same thing with swimming with npcs and a few other things. also, how do i increase action points? like, i imagine i can have more than 2 when fighting since there's attacks that cost more than 2 ap's, but how do i increase it?
This error has been fixed a long time ago. When the new versions come out on the site, it should no longer be there.

AP - Dexterity / 10

Reactions: burstbust and Htchn

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.923 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And 0.924 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Wooho272

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Depend, at the generation of the NPCs it is at the 3rd button from top, key symbol below the boob and pubic air, guess that one is available later as looking at the school npc ingame.

That said, the codes you have indicated aren't recognized, we are quite some version after 0.908...

FarenheitFox

Jun 7, 2018
Unzip to the "Game" folder. Use the key on the main screen (after choosing the language). Enter sequentially:
The numbers correspond to the levels.

P.S. It is highly advisable to remove all saves and persistent before starting the game.

YourBoyFBAR

May 16, 2018
Unzip to the "Game" folder. Use the key on the main screen (after choosing the language). Enter sequentially:
The numbers correspond to the levels.

P.S. It is highly advisable to remove all saves and persistent before starting the game.
Doesn't seem to work? Does anyone have the codes for this version?

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes