Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Is this game just a giant tease? The option for sex never appears no matter how high you get the girls stats, get them drunk, get them naked with cards, ask them out etc, nothing ever happens.

Reactions: virus115

Damnson6996

Nov 12, 2021
Is this game just a giant tease? The option for sex never appears no matter how high you get the girls stats, get them drunk, get them naked with cards, ask them out etc, nothing ever happens.
its not, it's just the 927 update that fucked everything up, dont really understand either but it used to have sex stuff

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Which code do you mean, before there was no need for a code, is it one of the 3 tiers refered to in the OP?
No, tiers are paid one, this one is free. I can't find free codes on patreon right now, but the uncensor one is "boosty". Might want to add it into the post maybe?

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
No, tiers are paid one, this one is free. I can't find free codes on patreon right now, but the uncensor one is "boosty". Might want to add it into the post maybe?
Above, I also threw off a fix that fixes the problem with new versions. This patreon code was made so that there would be no problems with the legislation of the country in which this game is being developed. By update 928, it will be cut from the versions distributed on the sites.

In other words, it will be the same as before, and hentai will not need to be opened using the FREE code that I wrote above.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
School Game [v0.927 Bug Fix 1 Public] [Sloths Command] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.927 fix 1 · · · (193.7 MiB :: 973.2 MiB)
Mac v0.927 fix 1 · · · (159.3 MiB :: 956.2 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Above, I also threw off a fix that fixes the problem with new versions. This patreon code was made so that there would be no problems with the legislation of the country in which this game is being developed. By update 928, it will be cut from the versions distributed on the sites.

In other words, it will be the same as before, and hentai will not need to be opened using the FREE code that I wrote above.
Ah, didn't notice, my bad. Sorry

bmwxx10

Jul 21, 2017
What is the deal with "The Video/Further Content, unfortunately, was stolen by the State Department..." in multiple scenes?

Damnson6996

Nov 12, 2021
Codes not working in 0.927 Bug Fix 1 Public?
Yes, the developer disabled entering any other code than the comrade one to the code box. So this is how you activate the codes on 0.927-1 in 3 easy steps:
  1. While in main menu, open the developer console by pressing Shift + O.
  2. Type in Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe" and press enter. This will enter the "bestfriend" code to the game like you would normally do via the code input box. The working codes are listed below (codes from 0.926 work on 0.927-1).
  3. Type in Patreon_Code = 3 and press enter. This will set the correct code tier for "bestfriend". Tiers are:
    • 1 - comrade
    • 2 - friend
    • 3 - bestfriend
After that you are all set and you are playing with the codes activated. Have fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the batch of the latest cracked codes for 0.926 and 0.927:
The format is: tier: code
Comrade tier is the "lowest" tier and Best Friend is the "best" tier

• comrade: bqmyqa
  • friend: mhprjx
  • bestfriend: ytlmoe
Enjoy :HideThePain:

PS: Send me a PM if the codes don't work anymore
can you do this on Android?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
does anyone know how to start this game as a male protag
You just do. Granted, you can play as a Ladie's Man (perk) who Looks like a girl (appearance), you're still playing a male protagonist.

Reactions: sakuzuda

NorthFlank

Jan 25, 2021
If you're on Android you can go to /Android/data/school.game and make a folder called game, in there if you make a file called patch01.rpy and enter this in, the code will be applied next game start

Python:
define Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe"
define Patreon_Code = 3

Damnson6996

Nov 12, 2021
If you're on Android you can go to /Android/data/school.game and make a folder called game, in there if you make a file called patch01.rpy and enter this in, the code will be applied next game start

Python:
define Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe"
define Patreon_Code = 3
didn't actually expect anyone to help us poor android users, god bless!

Reactions: sakuzuda

buiducy

Oct 31, 2018
Guys how to have sex with NPC? I invite them to my house but I dont know how to have sex with them.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes