Ren'Py School Game [v0.951] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.929 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And 0.930 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
School Game [0.940] Compressed (UnTested) (With UAGC 2.4.3 Fixed 2)

Win (1.1 GB/ 269 MB) : , ,

Last edited:

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Did the dev ever figure out how to do tooltips in this? I remember checking it out a while ago, and there being a ton of options, but none of them were clear in what they did, and there was no tooltips to actually explain it. (And I have no interest in experimenting to figure it out.).

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Did the dev ever figure out how to do tooltips in this? I remember checking it out a while ago, and there being a ton of options, but none of them were clear in what they did, and there was no tooltips to actually explain it. (And I have no interest in experimenting to figure it out.).
If you're talking about tootip, which is located in the club management (the name of the perks that follow the cursor), it's located in act.rpy. Somewhere in the middle of the file.

If we talk about hints in general, then it can be a regular screen that closes with func time.

If you want more serious tips, then you can contact the discord channel of the game about this.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I hate when a new free version comes out but the paid one looks way better so you decide to wait another month and then next month you repeat the same process again and again...

Reactions: Vottan

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
If you're talking about tootip, which is located in the club management (the name of the perks that follow the cursor), it's located in act.rpy. Somewhere in the middle of the file.

If we talk about hints in general, then it can be a regular screen that closes with func time.

If you want more serious tips, then you can contact the discord channel of the game about this.
Thanks for the reply, not so much looking for tips on play.
Just the tooltips to explain what the different icons, functions, and actions do.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
// I hope that there will be Risk of impregnation later on in this game. Since you are literally able to keep fucking a girl even to point where she unconscious and shooting your seed in her non-stop xD lol!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
— Randomized NPCs can now have sex with each other. This is done in the form of an activity, in which case you can intervene: spy on the process, stop it, or just walk by. All this is directly influenced by the relationship between the RNPCs, their vulgarity, randomness, as well as many other factors. Also, female RNPCs who are considered to be in love with your main character will avoid this activity.
What a terrible fucked up idea...i dont want to see other people fucking and i dont like sluts. So far every npc was a virgin and loyal...this downgrade removes the charm of npcs completely. If you didnt added a toggle off option in the settings i refuse to play versions above .929 -,-

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
What a terrible fucked up idea...i dont want to see other people fucking and i dont like sluts. So far every npc was a virgin and loyal...this downgrade removes the charm of npcs completely. If you didnt added a toggle off option in the settings i refuse to play versions above .929 -,-
In the game, even before that, non-virgins were generated. Besides, they can't cheat on you at the moment. If you want something added to the game, it's best to write to the discord channel of the game about it.

Reactions: alex2011

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Don't get on a fucking NTR debate. Not a mod any longer, but ye don't want to get warned over this shit.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I hate when a new free version comes out but the paid one looks way better so you decide to wait another month and then next month you repeat the same process again and again...
That's the point, you're supposed to not like it so that you might be more likely to buy into the current patron version. It won't work on everyone, of course.

// I hope that there will be Risk of impregnation later on in this game. Since you are literally able to keep fucking a girl even to point where she unconscious and shooting your seed in her non-stop xD lol!
Pregnancy chance is mentioned in the text, including complete disregard for the girl possibly getting pregnant if you shoot inside, so that sounds like a good possibility even if it is only text and no actual pregnancy comes from it.

So far, I have had two out of three that I have had sex with that were virgins, in which case it both tells you she is and shows blood during your first sex scene with the girl, and that's out of 11 total characters including myself and one other guy that I did not include by choice.

Start 929, settings 100% female and 200 npcs...then search for a girl who isnt a virgin...take your time ^^
But since the game cheats and even the 100% female setting will spawn males i dont want them to fuck around in my hunting grounds.
___
And to the ntr subtopic, its right, i'm not a fan of it, but this is not a ntr thing. NTR is unwilling or unknowing sharing a LI (out of or against the LI's will) to cause a mixture of jealousy, anger and depending on the surrounding gernes despair - feelings i dont know...at least not in a context like this (i'm in a poly lifetime relationship, we both have and always had sidegirls, some over 10 years, others for a night and groupsex or orgies are pretty common for us). I dont know or understand the NTR feelings.
This is just about 2 simple facts, first i cant stomach more than one dick in one game and this is a male protagonist game, so it has already reached the limit...and second, i always prefered virgins over defiled sluts, in games and RL.

And to top the whole thing, if 200 npcs start fucking around the performance will break in faster than the virgins.
There is no 100% female , or 100% male, setting at least as far back as 0.928, you can either have mostly female, mostly male, or a completely balanced split between them.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I do hope this isn't going overboard, but since my question seems to have gotten buried, I still can't figure out what Ayano's first task is, it just says do her first task, it never told me what the task was. Is it still just getting to know her or is there something else I need to do?
Have you met with the Student Council yet? The Club storyline is heavily enwined with the Student Council one
There is no 100% female , or 100% male, setting at least as far back as 0.928, you can either have mostly female, mostly male, or a completely balanced split between them.
You can set the ratio to 100% but the game will interpret that as 90/10 anyway atleast.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes