Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So how is the game play because the reviews are from last year and they are really bad.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Released 0.915 version

PC Version
Android Version
MAC Version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And 0.916 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:
Thank goodness, right now, the Mega link on the top of the page is still 0.914, and the rest, very slow downloads, so this helps out A LOT.

omaewaemou

Sep 30, 2020
how to play?? i grinded a whole lot but nothing happened idek how the game works
i tried clearing all the background data and like save editing but no matter what no change

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
how to play?? i grinded a whole lot but nothing happened idek how the game works
i tried clearing all the background data and like save editing but no matter what no change
Open the backpack, double click the diary. It literally tells you how to progress with each heroine. There is no puzzle or secret. The game tells you what to do.

Reactions: Wooho272
Jan 4, 2018
Yeah btw if you cheat or edit something it gets blocked on step 0/0 and nothing works after that.... make sure u at least start the event manually ... cause I quit before seeing any action because of this grinding thing with no sense at all.

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
I tried this game after a year since my first try. The situation is unchanged for many of its old problems:

- very little content.
- a somewhat cumbersome interface initially.
- BUGS, lots of bugs.
- Many scenes are only described, without any CG on the side.
- no real purpose, or a progression so slow that it hides it.
- many descriptions are left in Russian.
I think it's a shame, I don't pay much attention to the stolen CG talk, the writing and the choices the game offers are interesting, but after a year not much has changed. The whole issue of cooking is unnecessarily accurate and provides no real utility, just buy food in the cafeteria and solve many steps or menu turns. I'm fine with a lot of random npc's, but with no apparent purpose since the CG's (the few) are solely for the main characters. A few too many blocking bugs that forced me to reload on a couple of occasions.

The feeling is that you've built a frame, but can't give it a clear purpose. A bit like the speech of the many dedicated GUIs, such as corruption or management of the fridge. So much work for an aspect of the game that is only hinted at or optional.

I will try it again later.

Reactions: Agent Abide

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No explanation for anything.. 1 to 5 activities? Average Attribute Value? Why ask these questions if you do not fucking explain what you are asking? What the hell is average attribute values? I have no damn clue. So finally I reloaded and selected No to that stupid question.

Now the NPC list is totally useless.. you can't tell if the person is a girl or boy.. nothing like selecting who you think maybe a girl and you are talking to some boy. The other problem is the game is just too open.. no goals.. not even for classes or to be at class at a certain time.. I prefer more linear games.. It looks interesting but only if you want a total open world with so many girls you can't keep track of them.

Last edited:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
1 to 5 activities
This is the degree of activity of the characters. The more - the more constantly it will move to other locations.

Average Attribute Value
This is average value of the attributes with which the NPCs will be generated. In fact, the less - the easier it will be to play, because it is more likely to pass the choices that requires these very attributes.

The other problem is the game is just too open.. no goals..
Everyone sets different goals, and this was originally planned. Someone improve attributes and communicates with randomized characters, someone develops their club, someone conducts constant fights with them or gives them gifts, someone hunts for achievements, and someone goes through global events, tips for which are located in the diary. Usually people who do not know what to do, go through at least the initial quests.

you can't tell if the person is a girl or boy
If you are about names, you can always choose an American dictionary of names or a Slavic dictionary instead of the Japanese dictionary of names

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game looks good for those that want more open games.. But the values should be better described when the user goes to set them. If I was into open games I would definitely play this one as I can see that it will be very open with many interesting aspects. So the game is not bad at all.. just not for someone who does not have a lot of time to play an open game.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
While I don't want to dissuade the kind of effort put into this game, it is a perfect example of far too much wasted effort into a clunky system. No amount of translation will help how awkward the interface is, bugs within minutes of playing and a mess of a game design. This is a thorough waste of time, someone should just post the CG's for those that care and move on.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
While I don't want to dissuade the kind of effort put into this game, it is a perfect example of far too much wasted effort into a clunky system. No amount of translation will help how awkward the interface is, bugs within minutes of playing and a mess of a game design. This is a thorough waste of time, someone should just post the CG's for those that care and move on.
You can look at the CG's yourself, if you downloaded the game.
Go to: School Game 0.915\game\images
Just prepare for disappointment, there's very little lewd content in there.

The whole game looks like something that could very well be a big project, requiring lots of people working on it, and overall looks too ambitious for its own good.
Also, the machine translated text in English is abysmal.

To give you an idea just how poorly developed this game is, when I was customizing some characters at the beginning of the game, all of the girls had the male gender icon, and going into the game/images path, there is a folder named "ivents", with some images inside.
Yes, "ivents". Cant even spell that correctly, when its a core folder that the game reads from in order to pull some images.

Shockingly bad!

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.916 version

And 0.917 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
School Game [v0.916 Public] [Sloths Command] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 712 MB
Original Mac Size: 695 MB
Original Android Size: 700 MB

Compressed Win Size: 164 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 162 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 165 MB
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 48 Votes