Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Choose your destiny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
View attachment 1835962
Commands like
money = 199999
energy = 120
aren't a secret to anyone, are they?
Nope, I use those all the time, energy specifically so I can keep grinding interactions with random girls and bring them closer to me. So far, that process has worked for two all the way up to lover status, meaning she accepted my confession, and up to sex with a third that still isn't quite up to confession level yet.

I used to use money, but I don't really need it now that I have the perk that gives me 1,000 regularly and I don't use it all that often since I still haven't touched any of the stores. The last time I touched the store menus it bugged out on me and ignoring sent me to the main menu.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
It said there romance storyline with Meiko so you don't have to blackmail her. How do you get that interaction? Do you skip the eavedropping in the beginning?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I just found out the hard way that random girls CAN find out you're cheating if you attempt to build a harem. In case they confront you about it, say it is slander and they have a chance of believing you, but if they don't believe you, they WILL stop dating you. It is not guaranteed that they will believe you, but you CAN reload to get the desired result and keep the girl, just save as soon as you get the options and keep spamming the slander option and reloading that save until she believes you.

Last edited:

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
This has slowly gotten to the point it could actually be good if they had someone who knew English do the translation instead of purely a bot.

Unfortunately, I am just an interlocutor.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's official, the single most annoying thing in the game is that the NPCs can find out you are seeing other NPCs and can come after you REPEATEDLY.

I just had my second interaction with an NPC who had previously come to me about rumors I'm with another NPC.

It is one thing to have them come after you once, that makes sense if rumors went around, but for them to come after you at random for the rest of the game or even more than once about the same other NPC is a MAJOR issue because that means spending time reloading saves every single time this happens or allowing the girl to break up with you.

I just spent the last hour opening my save over and over to try and get the girl to not break up because my goal is to have them all dating me.

This has slowly gotten to the point it could actually be good if they had someone who knew English do the translation instead of purely a bot.

Unfortunately, I am just an interlocutor.
I could do it if I knew what to edit and what to avoid, though some of the lines don't make enough sense for me to understand them and would be left alone if I did. The problem is I don't have contact with the developers and they are obviously not English speakers nor do I understand any form of Russian or any Slavic language. I know a few words spoken, but I do not know how to read it. We would end up having a language barrier.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I went ahead and erased any mention of the issues I was having with Ayano, I have officially solved that problem, it was me reading "do the first task for Yuki" as "do the first task for Ayano." For some reason, it switched characters in my head. To progress with the occult club, you have to get the five people to vote for Yuki.

Now I have a bigger overall question, since only one can live with me, at what point do I get cut off from either having Yuki or Ayano live with me? My latest save is at the options after reporting to Yuki on getting the five votes just in case any of those cut off Yuki.

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuzuda

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Dumb question how many attachment and relationship points do i need to date a NPC?
From my experience it's over 100 in both, but it's easy to spam interactions
Even then, there seems to be a little RNG involved in whether a girl will say yes. I tried it on a couple of 500+ girls and both said no the first time, reloaded the save and tried again and got a yes.

jcislurking

May 8, 2020
kind of a dumb question but does anyone know where i can find the ost for this game? im in love with the piano tracks always playing in the background

Reactions: sakuzuda
2.60 star(s) 48 Votes