Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Try the "item" button in the fight screen...but honestly, to win fights do your pushups, run in the park and fuck yourself senseless, not only the girls, they make good training equipment even after they pass out...and they get attached much faster and come back to beg for more ^^

alex2011
How is dating npcs? I never tried it because ayano wouldnt like it...they just love and fuck me and try to make me confess every few weeks and i always tell them i need time...thats also why i refuse the latest update, i honestly doubt they will stay loyal and i dont want other guys cumdumps in my handy...or in my club, you can say i picked all the recruits in bed, only virgins get an invation. Right now my club has 158 members + the leaders, the only girls tho are still virgin since the dev does nothing for completing their stuff...i mean, how long can we only have dates in the park or blowjobs in the back room? Good thing charas cant get bored because they miss some variety in life, otherwise they would run away...

Reactions: sakuzuda

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i guess my luck sucks I've been rejected 3 times in a row.
What are your stats with the girl in question, both relationship and attachment should be in the 100s, though the more you have the better.

how where NPC editor
The NPC editor is part of the console option in your room, there is a whole list of things the console there allows you to do, including edit NPCs. You will have to scroll down the list to see it.

Try the "item" button in the fight screen...but honestly, to win fights do your pushups, run in the park and fuck yourself senseless, not only the girls, they make good training equipment even after they pass out...and they get attached much faster and come back to beg for more ^^

alex2011
How is dating npcs? I never tried it because ayano wouldnt like it...they just love and fuck me and try to make me confess every few weeks and i always tell them i need time...thats also why i refuse the latest update, i honestly doubt they will stay loyal and i dont want other guys cumdumps in my handy...or in my club, you can say i picked all the recruits in bed, only virgins get an invation. Right now my club has 158 members + the leaders, the only girls tho are still virgin since the dev does nothing for completing their stuff...i mean, how long can we only have dates in the park or blowjobs in the back room? Good thing charas cant get bored because they miss some variety in life, otherwise they would run away...
It's very...generic. Every random girl uses the same lines and all that. I did get one random girl who is VERY touchy, like asks for hugs three times in one conversation touchy. I get three of my current five random girls asking for sex every night and I get exhibitionism in the park maybe once every three days.

Beware of dating more than one random girl, you WILL be confronted by one of the other random girls about rumors you are dating the other random girl and it CAN repeat, as far as I can see, without limit even if the rumors are of the same random girl you already denied dating. I now have five random girls I am dating and have been asked about rumors that I am dating two of them by three of the random girls, each taking a real world hour to reload my save enough to keep her from breaking up with me.

I never did get a random girl to confess to me and didn't know they could, I always do the confessing. Maybe I'll try that with the next random girl once I start playing again, I'm waiting until I figure out where the stories for Ayano and Yuki lock each other out of living with me. I don't want to lock either one out yet since I am creating a save for each.

Also, it is literally impossible for the random girls to cheat on you in the latest build, they are forced to stay loyal by their own code under the hood, they don't have the ability to cheat. This may change later, but for now they can only be loyal.

The thing about virgins, even if a random girl hasn't been with another guy in game, she can still be made a non-virgin from the start, in fact, EVERY random girl in the game can be made a non-virgin from the start as rare as it is. You do need to be careful with not allowing non-virgins, particularly with games like my 11 NPC game, because you could leave yourself with no random girls at all, which then locks progress with Ayano and likely locks some with Yuki later because they often have requirements based on each other.

Oct 15, 2019
What are your stats with the girl in question, both relationship and attachment should be in the 100s, though the more you have the better.

The NPC editor is part of the console option in your room, there is a whole list of things the console there allows you to do, including edit NPCs. You will have to scroll down the list to see it.

It's very...generic. Every random girl uses the same lines and all that. I did get one random girl who is VERY touchy, like asks for hugs three times in one conversation touchy. I get three of my current five random girls asking for sex every night and I get exhibitionism in the park maybe once every three days.

Beware of dating more than one random girl, you WILL be confronted by one of the other random girls about rumors you are dating the other random girl and it CAN repeat, as far as I can see, without limit even if the rumors are of the same random girl you already denied dating. I now have five random girls I am dating and have been asked about rumors that I am dating two of them by three of the random girls, each taking a real world hour to reload my save enough to keep her from breaking up with me.

I never did get a random girl to confess to me and didn't know they could, I always do the confessing. Maybe I'll try that with the next random girl once I start playing again, I'm waiting until I figure out where the stories for Ayano and Yuki lock each other out of living with me. I don't want to lock either one out yet since I am creating a save for each.

Also, it is literally impossible for the random girls to cheat on you in the latest build, they are forced to stay loyal by their own code under the hood, they don't have the ability to cheat. This may change later, but for now they can only be loyal.

The thing about virgins, even if a random girl hasn't been with another guy in game, she can still be made a non-virgin from the start, in fact, EVERY random girl in the game can be made a non-virgin from the start as rare as it is. You do need to be careful with not allowing non-virgins, particularly with games like my 11 NPC game, because you could leave yourself with no random girls at all, which then locks progress with Ayano and likely locks some with Yuki later because they often have requirements based on each other.
Relationship 321
Attachment 140

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Relationship 321
Attachment 140
I see, so it looks like you might just be having some bad luck, there is definitely a chance for her to accept at these stat levels. Try raising her attachment into the 200s or higher, which will then raise the chance she will accept. It won't be guaranteed, I don't think the chance can reach 100%, but you will have a better chance.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
alex2011
Erm...looks like its totally the same as not dating them. All this stuff happens here too, except for girls confronting me, there is just the random rumor i hugged ayano, but nothing else. They come up or even visit me and ask for hugs, kisses, sex, talks, ...
A funny experience was the hooligan quest...most of the girls already loved me before and i still had to break them...ever had a love confession after beating up a girl? I had a few during this quest, outright confusing because only one had a masochist trait. Also getting gifts after beating them up was strange...not as strange as getting them before the beating up but still...
Currently i'm stuck at this quest, there are 2 hooligans left but these 2 are always busy talking with each other, no chance to seperate them or beat them up together -,-
However, if they confess to you you get 5 possible answers, yes, never, no, have already a girlfriend and i think about it...

*g* I dont bother with keeping unfinished quests open. I'm on ayanos path since the release and i dont look for other pasts until hers is completed.

11? I have 200...running out of npcs is hardly possible here ^^

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011
Erm...looks like its totally the same as not dating them. All this stuff happens here too, except for girls confronting me, there is just the random rumor i hugged ayano, but nothing else. They come up or even visit me and ask for hugs, kisses, sex, talks, ...
A funny experience was the hooligan quest...most of the girls already loved me before and i still had to break them...ever had a love confession after beating up a girl? I had a few during this quest, outright confusing because only one had a masochist trait. Also getting gifts after beating them up was strange...not as strange as getting them before the beating up but still...
Currently i'm stuck at this quest, there are 2 hooligans left but these 2 are always busy talking with each other, no chance to seperate them or beat them up together -,-
However, if they confess to you you get 5 possible answers, yes, never, no, have already a girlfriend and i think about it...

*g* I dont bother with keeping unfinished quests open. I'm on ayanos path since the release and i dont look for other pasts until hers is completed.

11? I have 200...running out of npcs is hardly possible here ^^
It is, dating them basically doesn't have anything unique except you can be confronted about rumors you are dating another girl if you are dating more than one.

I haven't seen anything about story characters, but that might be because of not being that far in the story, I only completed Suzuki and still have only done one story thing with Ayano and Yuki each.

I don't have the hooligan quest since I am on an older version, really not looking forward to restarting for a while and my saves have never worked across different versions.

I have not had a confession from a girl I beat up, they typically hate or fear me after that and don't really do anything ones who love me do. I also haven't gotten gifts except from ones who love me.

If a random NPC is [busy], you can double click and that will start an interaction depending on what they were [busy] doing. If they were fighting, you can break them up or help one side. If they were in conflict, you can calm it down. Anything else just starts a normal conversation as if they weren't [busy].

In your case, yeah, you shouldn't have a problem running out. I just don't want to go through that many since that would just go to waste with the next update anyway and it is a lot of work to get that many to date me.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The first one is clear, just do it.
The second...go to the mall on weekends, if you run into a cosplay thats the correct event.

alex2011
That dont works if they are talking...if i try to join i get strange looks and they continue...the only other choice i get is to invite them to the occult club, but honestly, i have recruited girls from the beach and they are swimming in my clubroom, so i dont think they would stop talking there...

Reactions: kenn03i

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The second...go to the mall on weekends, if you run into a cosplay thats the correct event.

alex2011
That dont works if they are talking...if i try to join i get strange looks and they continue...the only other choice i get is to invite them to the occult club, but honestly, i have recruited girls from the beach and they are swimming in my clubroom, so i dont think they would stop talking there...
It sounds like they were in conflict and had a negative reaction to you stepping in. If a girl doesn't have enough relationship or attachment, not sure which is needed, she'll just tell you not to get in the way.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
They are not conflicting, they talk about intimate, personal mundane, ...stuff...and just like in reality you get strange looks if you try to jump into such a conversion. And because they are always talking i cant raise or lower any stats with them and i cant beat them to finish my mission...those two hooligans bully me by ignoring me -,-

kenn03i

May 29, 2022

alex2011
Thanks bro but i can't see any option to shoot Meiko. I already corrupted her. Did I need to recruit her first to the club but I already follow the diary and i got her ending but their is no shooting scene.

By the way sorry for my bad english

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They are not conflicting, they talk about intimate, personal mundane, ...stuff...and just like in reality you get strange looks if you try to jump into such a conversion. And because they are always talking i cant raise or lower any stats with them and i cant beat them to finish my mission...those two hooligans bully me by ignoring me -,-
Odd, this might be behavior added with the hooligans, which explains why I don't see it in my save.

Faloem

May 30, 2022
Hello,

I have an error when i use the phone camera from the menu. This error occur even if i delete older files or i install the game on an other disk. I tried multiple versions of the game and the bug still appear.

I guess it's due to old files somewhere on my PC because when i tried the android version (V 0.928), the option for taking/view pictures dont appear so i suppose its unlocked later in the new versions. Maybe its due to something in the save files, but i didnt found them.

Does anybody have an idea of the source of this bug ?

Full Traceback :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you.

Edit : Its the persistent file in the save location that was the cause of the bug. It work perfectly since i removed it. Also, its a bit weird the save file is named XXYR-some numbers.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well now I feel stupid, I never needed to ask where Yuki and Ayano branch off into moving in, the game spells it out clearly after the concert by giving you an option to ask Ayano to move in, in almost those exact words, which means that is where the split is and the point where you must choose whether or not to ask for that or to pursue Yuki instead.

alex2011
It is, dating them basically doesn't have anything unique except you can be confronted about rumors you are dating another girl if you are dating more than one.

I haven't seen anything about story characters, but that might be because of not being that far in the story, I only completed Suzuki and still have only done one story thing with Ayano and Yuki each.

I don't have the hooligan quest since I am on an older version, really not looking forward to restarting for a while and my saves have never worked across different versions.

I have not had a confession from a girl I beat up, they typically hate or fear me after that and don't really do anything ones who love me do. I also haven't gotten gifts except from ones who love me.

If a random NPC is [busy], you can double click and that will start an interaction depending on what they were [busy] doing. If they were fighting, you can break them up or help one side. If they were in conflict, you can calm it down. Anything else just starts a normal conversation as if they weren't [busy].

In your case, yeah, you shouldn't have a problem running out. I just don't want to go through that many since that would just go to waste with the next update anyway and it is a lot of work to get that many to date me.
I want to make a correction on what I said about dating, there ARE random girls who act differently and do not use the same lines as everyone else. I just got one with the weak character trait and she had VERY different reactions to being confessed to and required MUCH more relationship and attachment to accept my confession.

Last edited:

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
kind of a dumb question but does anyone know where i can find the ost for this game? im in love with the piano tracks always playing in the background
There are at least 4 tracks of this band:

Here are all OSTs:

Deimneee

Nov 25, 2021
I know my laptop specs are shit, but this is the first RenPy game that can make my laptop laggy, I think it's the UI that makes it pretty heavy. I tried it on my phone, and it works very well with zero lag.

It's just because my laptop is shit or does the UI really makes the game heavy?

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes