Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

harrison132

Oct 6, 2019
Still no way to do that on Android?
yo im using your trick but Im getting a thing called ( renpy script disabled) and it doesnt let the code works so umm how can i fix it? didntt found any help in google..
Sry Im not a coder so can't help you I just quickchecked the code and found some holes that's all
Need a way to download the mods since the in-game installation feature keeps crashing when I attempt to restart it like it asks.
Don't even try to to install mods It's really bugged and It will crash your game even more often than vanilla version
P.s I checked them there's nothing interesting in mods only few cosmetic that don't change CGs

• Sad
Reactions: bismism

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Which game did they copy from ?
I would like to try the original one please
Did a quick search of the single CG they show in the previews, that game they stole it from is :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you find yourself looking for the source of another image in the future, that website is a huge help.

Ty1er

Jul 7, 2023
Did a quick search of the single CG they show in the previews, that game they stole it from is :

If you find yourself looking for the source of another image in the future, that website is a huge help.
I was searching google "which game did school game copy from" lol
Thanks didnt know SauceNAO exist
+0.1 int

Reactions: James Eveleth

Dayterra

Feb 20, 2018
Hey man, I know this might not be the place for this but I'm actually an artist and I really like the style and artwork done in this game. I agree with you that this game has a lot of missed potential and it hurts to see it all go to waste. If you really mean what you're saying, I would be more than happy to do art for a project like this. I'm no coder but I think I can illustrate quite alright.
Please do this. I'm seriously getting annoyed at all the bugs that should have been fixed years ago, I have the artistic ability of a dead turtle, but I want in damnit!

Last edited:

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Anyone know which perk is needed to rip off clothes?
Ps: to get naked you need to click on your character icon and then change clothes normally, there isn’t a quick way to do it.

YnicLo

Aug 29, 2023

Download links:
  • PC: /
  • Android: /
  • MAC: /

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SchoolGame-0.951
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: YnicLo

Aug 9, 2022
The gameplay is pretty solid, just that the bugs are hindering this game big time, in an old playthrough, I invested 30+ hour then lost it due to some bug I couldn't even remember, I keep returning to to this from time to time but it seems like it's getting worse. now I encounter game breaking bugs around 1-2h of game play.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes