Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
they should have a way where you could be in a harem with all the main girls think there will be more later but it should take a lot of effort

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
School Game [v0.951] [Sloths Command]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

q13we5

Dec 24, 2017
Is it possible to, and if so, has anyone checked that this is safe to run with it's internet connectivity?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Ok for some reason a lot of the girls are sporting quite the unconventional buzz cut... made a 90% girls school and didn't edit anyone specifically just let the editor do its thing aaaaaand like 4 girls in my class alone have a buzzcut, not a glitch that I can tell just a buzz cut o_O

CruxUnhinged

Aug 1, 2023
Does anyone know how to talk with people who don't like you? All I keep getting is "Em... Maybe we can talk later? Yes..."

your_Scream

Dec 19, 2023
After installing the mods, absolutely all the girls' stockings disappeared. Attempts to change them through requests or creating a new game session do not help. After demolishing all the mods and deleting the game several times, the result is the same.

razeaubaruu

May 21, 2023
Codes not working in 0.927 Bug Fix 1 Public?
Yes, the developer disabled entering any other code than the comrade one to the code box. So this is how you activate the codes on 0.927-1 in 3 easy steps:
  1. While in main menu, open the developer console by pressing Shift + O.
  2. Type in Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe" and press enter. This will enter the "bestfriend" code to the game like you would normally do via the code input box. The working codes are listed below (codes from 0.926 work on 0.927-1).
  3. Type in Patreon_Code = 3 and press enter. This will set the correct code tier for "bestfriend". Tiers are:
    • 1 - comrade
    • 2 - friend
    • 3 - bestfriend
After that you are all set and you are playing with the codes activated. Have fun.

To automate this process:
  1. Create a new file called patch01.rpy in the game folder (or download the one from the attachment View attachment 1732902 )
  2. Insert these 2 lines of code into that file:
    Python:
    define Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe"
    define Patreon_Code = 3
  3. Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to NorthFlank for pointing it out in his post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the batch of the latest cracked codes for 0.926 and 0.927:
The format is: tier: code
Comrade tier is the "lowest" tier and Best Friend is the "best" tier

• comrade: bqmyqa
  • friend: mhprjx
  • bestfriend: ytlmoe
Enjoy :HideThePain:

PS: Send me a PM if the codes don't work anymore
update pls

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Seems weird the whole sex system is undynamic...
  • if you choose the old system you can CTRL skip all text and the girl will fall unconscious like 95% of the time
  • if you choose the new even if you tune the orgasm settings most of the time the action is repetitive and it takes a whole damn 10 minutes IRL to get 3 orgasm from the girl even if your sex experience is high...
I don't know it feels like a step in the right direction but it kills the mojo

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
School Game [v0.952] NOT CRACKED!
Don't ping me if u can't read that game is not cracked, download only if u have required skill to hack it since old methods seems don't working
Download links:
  • PC: /
  • Android: /
  • MAC: /
Upd: I've tried to make - at game start (in meny) when ask Patreon code just press OK (just make sure that code field is empty first), at next screen ignore no code warning and press continue, cheats seems activated/working. Use at own risk!

Last edited:

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
is it inside the game or bugged: Changing School uniform
i realized the calculation of the school vulgarity is wrong (the higher the vulgarity, the less they're willing to wear certain things ) - fixed it by removing an excess *(-1) in the equation
but now they refuse to obey any removed clothing rules (eg I enabled top removed) and they still wear it - for underwear it seems to be working

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes