Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Jeydi87

Dec 27, 2019
Ater about 6 hours of play, I do not know the exact number of days on the game, a message appears:randomization completed!
Cant avoid it (. The names that were written in Russian became in English and all quests are reset. Is that how it should be?
Sorry for my googlenglish

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
So many failed calls (4 girls walked up to me after buying ramen; every single one kicked tracebacks on every choice), questionable design choices (encumbrance?), haphazard UI (you clicked on that pack of noodles; hoping to put it down or something - nope, you have to eat it, regardless, with the combini background even if you're in your room).

Maybe in another year it will approach semi-functionality; as it is, it isn't worth the HD space.

Reactions: Konstantinus

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
Just set(via Renpy console)
Python:
persistent.Patreon_Code = 2
before new game or/and
Python:
Patreon_Code = 2
if you already loaded save.

gretgrey76

Dec 23, 2019
give me example on how to increase charisma please i badly need it to fuck meiko or the person in the pool

Zeephy51

Dec 28, 2019
So it looks like the two most recent updates were heavily focused on bug fixes and improving mechanics and the game in general, which is a good thing! Hopefully we can get some content and scenes very soon as that's what the game needs the most right now.

ZimusZamus

Jun 24, 2019
Not sure if it's just the game bugging, or it has some sort of inbuilt timer, but what's up with it getting to a certain point in the game that "Randomization Complete" pops up in the text box and resetting all my progress except for stats and money?

Jeydi87

Dec 27, 2019
Not sure if it's just the game bugging, or it has some sort of inbuilt timer, but what's up with it getting to a certain point in the game that "Randomization Complete" pops up in the text box and resetting all my progress except for stats and money?
I have the same problem. I think there is some kind of timer

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
this game needs a lot of polishing
1. why half russian half english?
school.png
2. i am creating npc's i want to see, but then game randomise whole list of npc's, it not what i wanted
3. what tine is it? 35:384

ZimusZamus

Jun 24, 2019
I have the same problem. I think there is some kind of timer
Nope, just took a bit more time to look into it yesterday. It's more than likely a glitch. Way I fixed it was to download Ver0.909, and boot that one up instead of the Ver0.910. Didn't even need to pop my old save from 910, it automagically showed up in the older version. Haven't had any problems pop up so far, so I assume you can do it as well

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes