Ren'Py - School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Cuil Tallery

I love it. The game gives complete freedom of action. The plot is interesting, not linear, which gives the game replayability. This is a sandbox with a huge number of different characters. you can start playing as a bully and knock money out of classmates. You can work diligently in the store. Or you can become a hikikomori programmer. Amazing freedom for the genre. Other hentai guide you through the plot and inevitably end. You can play this game for days and not worry that it will end)))

For those who have never played such games, I can advise three main things:

1) do not try to always get the best result. Defeats in fights and the loss of all the money is also good. Do you want to know why? try to lose the fight 25 times)))

2) always stick to your character's character line. If you play for the good character, do only good things. You will play for the evil one next time. If you don't know what is good, what is bad, ask your parents))

3) Don't try to beat the game. The sandbox is made to play it and have fun. each of us played in the sandbox as a child, now we are older, but the principle remains the same.

I've been following the project for several months. It is developing very rapidly. The potential of sandboxes is huge. The developer always communicates with his patrons and develops the game in the direction where the players ask him. I can recommend this game to any fan of visual novels.

p/s Excuse my ugly English. I taught it at school 20 years ago.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4055612

Can you even have an intercourse with an npc? Inviting someone home only leads to playing, talking and drinking. So apart from few "quests" with shitty otaku writing the game has no content? All it consists of is useless grind system and pretty, yet really user non-friendly UI that makes navigation a pain in the ass. I saw this game before and I can't spot what has improved over the year or so. Doubt It'll ever be playable.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

AndreyMalinov

Good afternoon. I saw a large number of negative reviews on the game and was extremely surprised by what people write, so I decided to write my useless opinion. To begin with, I would like to say that the game has long been missing grind in large quantities. If we talk about the scenes, there are a lot of them, but people did not look further than one folder. All the pictures are scattered on the corresponding characters. Open your eyes. Although there are a lot of bugs in the game, but for this there is a discord channel where you can throw off the found error, and then the developer will try to fix it. Personally, I like the game, as a person who has been playing it since 2019, I can say that a lot has changed for the better.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

asefgaf

This game seryously need walthrough detailed, or some mod to be playable or something, i played it for and hours and didnt do shit, i cant even left my room....
    this games control is so much different from what ive played so far, that i dont understand it even after watching help at the beginning, that is why it is absolutely unplayable in my opinion for now.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Zeephy51

The mechanics and framework for this game is good and is still coming along. Once it get's filled up with more content and H-scenes it will be a real gem. I really wanna see where it gets taken. In the future it would be nice to see more rewards for the amount of play time that gets put in. (y)
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Piveto

The assets such as character avatars are borrowed, which also means that a lot of students will share the same avatar, so it kind of makes it bland and pointless to pick your "favorite" person, because there are around 5 other girls or guys with the same avatar. The students have no soul, all of them act the same in all of the situations, which is also boring.
    The student council president has no way for you to interact with her apart 3 options, 2 of which are useless and 1 for exiting the options menu, also her quest is not completed yet.
    For the girl in the swimming pool, you don't even need to buy the camera and get evidence to tell her that you have evidence, also can tell her to shut down the development of the club which doesn't host any point as of yet.
    The students often just disappear from the game, if you come to school before 8 and then skip time to 8 am, the class won't start unless you leave and enter again. Also no students are around anywhere in the school after the first lesson which makes no sense (probably a bug),you need to time skip past 2nd lesson then they reappear. Talking to people is just a time waster on repeat, nothing interesting about it,once again students are soulless and bland, all of them act the same and there is nothing new to be gained after talking to one.
    Overall very incomplete, lacks content and is kinda sad that the assets are borrowed and repeat on multiple characters, also the game is quite glitchy, and the tutorial shows russian words in the background while text is in english.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

Negatives:
    As of v0.904 what you see in preview pics is 90% of the content, i can see that there is also a bit of a grind, but as there is currently nothing to grind for and a simple cheat gets rid of it altogether i would just ignore it. Language is also not great, even for non-native speaker like myself, but honestly it was good enough that it didn't bother me too much.

Positives:
    The game has neat systems and mechanics, they feel pretty good and are a good base for adding more content. Graphic and scenes are really good.

This is a complete frame for a game, ready to be filled with content and the best thing devs could do is to support modders.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

teddidiah

A weird set up where the game has undeniable charm, but is also an absolute trainwreck of poor translation, hellacious grinding and of course a lack of content. Even if this gets tidied up I don't think it'll amount to much.