2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Crack for version 0.954b.
Place the file in the game folder.
Played a little bit, everything seems to work.
Hi, in it seems that game developer changed something in code so ur crack stopped working (at the end of new game start).
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/initializing_the_data.rpy", line 1997, in <module>
  File "game/system/function_library.rpy", line 287, in time1
TypeError: ads() got an unexpected keyword argument 'module'

Full traceback:
  File "initializing_the_data.rpyc", line 1997, in script
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1661, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2465, in interact_core
    self.compute_overlay()
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1711, in compute_overlay
    i()

AshTheDemiGod

Mar 19, 2024
unallocated_attributes - sets up attributes for your character, use at the character creation screen.
money, energy, satiety are character stats

These are done in the console, you can unren the game to figure out the codes (data initialise if I remember is the core file) or use dir() to see the game variables (there's a lot of them). Did have a list, but I've lost it of key ones as I had to reset some quests, something the Patreon bypass made easier. The Patreon codes are encrypted, but probably could be recoded or hot loaded as before but I think there's extra checks to prevent this? If anyone is willing to show how this is done to make it easier in future or point to a place to figure this out it'd be an interesting challenge.

Some more useful commands to help with the grind:

id_npc_enable = True - shows the NPC ID one of the perks of the Patreon codes with this you can do:

npc{ID}['contact_npc'], npc{ID}['love_npc'], npc{ID}['fear_npc']

e.g. npc100 ['fear_npc'] = -100

Note apply this before you interact with the npc character, and this only applies to npc characters the Hero characters have their own variable names but interfering with those can break quests.
Question so what exactly would I have to enter if I wanted to change the stats for my character like what code specifically

dkencisbskc

Feb 25, 2022
Hi, in it seems that game developer changed something in code so ur crack stopped working (at the end of new game start).
Code:
While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "initializing_the_data.rpyc", line 1997, in script
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1661, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2465, in interact_core
    self.compute_overlay()
  File "D:\Games\School-0.956-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1711, in compute_overlay
    i()
the dev added an explicit check for the email in the crack (f95@f95.com), try editing the script and change that to something else, might still not work but it's worth a try

kakademon

May 11, 2017
Hi. Yes, dev added reset ads function. No big deal, here's the new crack.

956 bugfix 3

crack.rpy place file in game dir
function_library.rpy replace the file in the game/system dir

Did a little testing, seems to be working.

RafTatouille

Jan 10, 2023
Hi. Yes, dev added reset ads function. No big deal, here's the new crack.

956 bugfix 3

crack.rpy place file in game dir
function_library.rpy replace the file in the game/system dir

Did a little testing, seems to be working.
What file is supposed to be replaced in the dir?

There is no file on mine with the same name as "function_library" and replacing School.PY didn't work for me. Prob just being dumb

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes