Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Decided I'd give it another try after a year of "updates"; almost immediately ran into that janky "you can buy more than you can carry" kaka, closed, deleted.
Pleanty of other games out there that don't actively try to dink me over with BS.

Reactions: Yamemai

Nivlac5667

Apr 29, 2020
Hello, is there any sex scenes/cg that you can trigger with the NPCs? If so, how to trigger them?

Thank you

Phobia

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone else is unable to change girls clothing because the two layers of changing style are overlapping and blocking half of the buttons ?
yup, can't escape from the screen and the vulgarity points are off the scale as well

xbigpapa

Nov 25, 2020
Game's quite good, take a while to get into it, but i feel like alot is not done yet, and you feel "lost" cause you dont know what to do, as example, ive done all 4 Main Girls, but whats with the one from the Picture? Is there more? What about the Girl from the Journalism Office, who you still get as reference when you walk to school at 8:00. Feels like ive missed smth. Hoping for some updates soon, maybe a Walkthough aswell.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.920 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And 0.921 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:

Last edited:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Thx, all worked for me. Can u notify about future codes for this game, pls?
I believe that these codes will not change soon... However, you can also try the exclusive code for beta testers. To make it work, you need to enter "хисоям". And yes, you correctly understood that you need to do this in Russian.

By entering it, you get the opportunity to generate futanari, you have new breast sizes, events and other content that is in the beta test stage... I found out it for a long time personally from the developer of this game, so I can only wish one thing - good luck, have fun.

aaronboy22

Oct 14, 2016
im trying to put in the codes through the patreon code option, am i doing it wrong? it told me all 3 had been the wrong code.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes