Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So now that the 0.944 was release to public with a tons of bug fixes we shouldn't need external patch right?.. RIGHT??
Yeah, I doubt that very much, especially since the external patch did more than fix things, it also made the codes usable by blocking the connection to the server used to validate the codes, meaning even we get to use the, totally necessary at this point by the way, cheat console.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.944 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
save file ?
Basically every version changes something that makes you have to start over, so it's going to be a while before people have a save to share assuming they can even go five minutes without a serious traceback error.

View attachment 2884216

Can the translation problem be corrected?
the translation has been problematic for a long time.
there are still some texts left untranslated which were implemented a year ago or longer.
so dont get your hopes up of there ever being any fixes.
Not to mention that the English is machine translated anyway and is, in some spots, not at a point where native English speakers can understand. I need both hands to count the number of times I misunderstood what an option would do and had to roll back to a previous save when something happened that I didn't want.

cant even open the game or get past the start LOL
Again?! This has gotten kind of ridiculous, we're at a point where the majority should be playable, not so broken you can't even get into gameplay. So far, the opposite is getting close to happening. Thanks for the warning, I'll hold off until next version and see if that is any better. And it was finally starting to get back to playable after like four versions that you couldn't even get into the actual game in a row.

RogerEtSesHumains

Nov 17, 2021
0.945 - I honestly don't understand how there's this much bugs with how long the devlog is

MEGA link from my account, files downloaded from the official links
( - )

(latest as of August 28)
(Please tell me if it gets down)

Can't share my Patreon code
You can try using the emails available in the list of patreons supporter (inside the main menu), there's 3 and all of them works
Also, each accounts can't be connected on multiple instance at the same time, so please, once connected and downloaded the mods, play offline
[I removed the emails but you can still find them on the main menu]
I strongly recommend installing the Universal Patch (available in Mods or here)

(Comments with previous leaks from me won't work, I sadly don't have unlimited Mega storage)

Last edited:
Reactions: eightpizzas
2.50 star(s) 50 Votes