Ren'Py School Game [v0.954 Fix 5] [Sloths Command]

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes

AlexTrentdex1600

Jan 6, 2019
Occult questionnaire doesn't appear in my inventory ... or its the invisible item in my inventory that doesn't work when you click on it
I'm hear some guy in discord say this thing - you need a change your language to RU and after then it's appear. Bcs it's look like new inventory bugged now as hell with some items and don't make them properly appear in ENG ver. At least this advice help me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mighty Incel
Jun 21, 2019
the v0.947 bugfix 4 somehow they made the UI lag 10 time worse than the v0.946 i dont know how but they did it(tested with and without the universal patch) at this point i dont belive the patreons are not a cult or something. Someone has the last version without Lag UI? i prefer errors than this slideshow versions.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
the v0.947 bugfix 4 somehow they made the UI lag 10 time worse than the v0.946 i dont know how but they did it(tested with and without the universal patch) at this point i dont belive the patreons are not a cult or something. Someone has the last version without Lag UI? i prefer errors than this slideshow versions.
You can buy devices better than microwave i think. Maybe… PC or Android devices? Playing game on devices, which with hard can have two FPS in doom 1, it’s at least strange

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
But if being serious, just disable some function in settings in category perfomance. It’s can be help you.
Besides, download bugfix 5.

Jun 21, 2019
You can buy devices better than microwave i think. Maybe… PC or Android devices? Playing game on devices, which with hard can have two FPS in doom 1, it’s at least strange
i have a i5 10 gen with 16gb ram and a 2060s and the game dont consume more than 1gb its not my pc. i already try disable all functions put to the limit of npc the game works normally when talking with npc or in events then turn shit in the sandbox. The past version was lagged but playable this version if you click a stats in the creation menu to many times it will get delay so much that i can minimize and it will continue clicking.

Last edited:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
i have a i5 10 gen with 16gb ram and a 2060s and the game dont consume more than 1gb its not my pc. i already try disable all functions put to the limit of npc the game works normally when talking with npc or in events then turn shit in the sandbox. The past version was lagged but playable this version if you click a stats in the creation menu to many times it will get delay so much that i can minimize and it will continue clicking.
It’s renpy. Absolutely all game making via renpy have this problems. This game have huge count scripts, needing for functionality RNPCs, so you can wait, while game has been at other game engine or trying fix it in your side. I tested this game using many devices, and don’t have this problem, even i’d 300 RNPCs in session. It’s 1060 + FX4300, I7 + RTX3080, 2060 + R7 and Macbook on Apple M1. Each this devices doesn’t have feel problem with it.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Disable module of activities RNPCs. If it doesn’t help you, absolutely any actions has been useless for you.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Twitter this game:

SubscribeStar this game:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.947

• PC: / /
  • Android: /
  • MAC: /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
if only this didn't have such a generic ass name i could look for a gallery to see if it's worth it

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
its more likely that the devs just dont give a fuck about bugs.
theyre probably content with the game being barely playable so they get that sweet patreon money.
I mean how much money could they be making anyway - clicks patreon link
06a.jpg

Like damn... there's tons of actual games out there that are actually functional and don't rely on literal stolen content that make a fraction of this. wtf is wrong with people...

Reactions: Ughwhy

MORKS1212

May 16, 2021
- Now randomized NPCs with a certain personality type offer sex for money not only to your character, but also to other NPCs. This event is available in the Alley sublocation.
where is the alley ? is it the school lane cuse i have not seen this event ?

Mokabr

Aug 18, 2018
I can't play as a female character? I thought I could after reading the changelog, but I couldn't create the character.

2.50 star(s) 50 Votes