Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SchoolGame-0.953
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
hey. looks interesting. how are the updates? i mean 1.0 will be complet? and is there planned release date? just coz it is close to 1.0

grah0140

Dec 12, 2020
Looks like previous crack is not working on 0.954. After I drop it in /game it'll show I'm logged in but it tries to connect and verify when starting a new game.

Edit: Fixed the crack, sort of. Modified patreonhax.rpy to below. I'll also note the game seems to lag out if you load a saved game using this. I dunno if its from the crack or a legit game bug. Also this site keeps stripping the formatting and removing the idents on the return calls so you'll have to add them back in.

Edit 2: Found a work around for saved games. Just start a new game first then load your saved game and it seems to work fine. Attached the modded patreonhax.rpy so people don't need to worry about the formatting. Drop it in /game per usual.

init 999 python:
def avaera():
return 26

persistent.avaera = avaera
persistent.fast_connect_ = True
old_subs = persistent.avaera()
count_reconnect = 0

def search_name():
return "John"

persistent.search_name = search_name
persistent.name_user = persistent.search_name()
persistent.successfull_enter_in_game = True
persistent.download_queue_progress['connection'] = 'successful'

def Connect_In_Game():
return

def control_connection():
return end_connect()

Last edited:

aardvarkkid

Jul 17, 2017
Looks like previous crack is not working on 0.954. After I drop it in /game it'll show I'm logged in but it tries to connect and verify when starting a new game.

Edit: Fixed the crack, sort of. Modified patreonhax.rpy to below. I'll also note the game seems to lag out if you load a saved game using this. I dunno if its from the crack or a legit game bug. Also this site keeps stripping the formatting and removing the idents on the return calls so you'll have to add them back in.

Edit 2: Found a work around for saved games. Just start a new game first then load your saved game and it seems to work fine. Attached the modded patreonhax.rpy so people don't need to worry about the formatting. Drop it in /game per usual.
tried it and I got no such mail is registered. I am doing a new game from the most recent version the thread provided. I placed the rpa in the corresponding game folder and it was compiled into an rpc. I am pretty sure i am doing everything right seeing that the name changed to john and the petreon code has no already typed into it.

Capture.PNG Capture (1).PNG
Update:tried with bug fix 1 provided from PoyntFury's mega link patreon code entry looks different but still get the message about mail
1716936216582.png 1716936260922.png

Last edited:

grah0140

Dec 12, 2020
tried it and I got no such mail is registered. I am doing a new game from the most recent version the thread provided. I placed the rpa in the corresponding game folder and it was compiled into an rpc. I am pretty sure i am doing everything right seeing that the name changed to john and the petreon code has no already typed into it.

View attachment 3680970 View attachment 3680972
Update:tried with bug fix 1 provided from PoyntFury's mega link patreon code entry looks different but still get the message about mail
View attachment 3680997 View attachment 3680999
Yah, I just used the email someone else previously linked. The way the crack is setup I believe its just auto-approving any valid email address in the field. I'm able to get through and start a new game with the email below.

sazzaxca@devlog.com

Just tested with a random dummy email. You get the error message saying its not valid but if you click "new game" again after it should work.

Last edited:

grah0140

Dec 12, 2020

Well, it looks like I will have to wait for another method. Or email.
That is weird it should have crippled the verification. Have you removed the game from your firewall exceptions?

The way mine works I get an error message saying the email is not valid then I click New Game again and it drops me in.

screenshot.png

Last edited:

aardvarkkid

Jul 17, 2017
That is weird it should have cripped the verification. Did you use the patreonhax.rpy attached on my message? Also have you removed the game from your firewall exceptions?
get the same message
That is weird it should have crippled the verification. Have you removed the game from your firewall exceptions?

The way mine works I get an error message saying the email is not valid then I click New Game again and it drops me in.

View attachment 3681036
Tried again fresh install of both 954 and 954 bugfix downloaded the rpa from your post placed it in the /game folder see that it got compiled into an rpc.
Tried putting in both the email you provided and a couple random emails. I get the same message as kraster when using the devlog email. When I use a dummy email and got I go to new game and get this message
1716938261214.png
I don't think its a fire wall issue, as when i tried doing this while disconected from the internet i would get an error about being unable to find servers.

Reactions: Kraster

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
get the same message

Tried again fresh install of both 954 and 954 bugfix downloaded the rpa from your post placed it in the /game folder see that it got compiled into an rpc.
Tried putting in both the email you provided and a couple random emails. I get the same message as kraster when using the devlog email. When I use a dummy email and got I go to new game and get this message
View attachment 3681048
I don't think its a fire wall issue, as when i tried doing this while disconected from the internet i would get an error about being unable to find servers.
Try to use my cracked version(s) since it doesn't ask u email, name of ur hamster or anything else, just do everything according video instruction.

fridde

Apr 23, 2017
Hi, Iam receiving in both new versions the same error when I tell a girl "show panties" > name 'skirt' is not defined

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mods/npc_main.rpy", line 5237, in <module>
NameError: name 'skirt' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mods/npc_main.rpyc", line 5237, in script
  File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\School-0.953-win_BugFix6\School-0.953-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\School-0.953-win_BugFix6\School-0.953-win\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\School-0.953-win_BugFix6\School-0.953-win\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/mods/npc_main.rpy", line 5237, in <module>
NameError: name 'skirt' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
School 0.953
Wed May 29 15:55:30 2024

aardvarkkid

Jul 17, 2017
Try to use my cracked version(s) since it doesn't ask u email, name of ur hamster or anything else, just do everything according video instruction.
seems to work got the best tier. thanks mate.
I don't know if this is due to the game or your crack, but when i edit influence it seems to apply it to all characters.
random character whose influence i set
1717021269460.png

influence tab on different rnpc (i did not adjust any values)
1717021405259.png

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes