RPGM - Completed - School Girl Courage Test 5 + DLC 1-4 [Final] [T-ENTA-P]

1. 2.00 star(s)

darcin-greyhart

This is a click-and-guess game. You try to scare the girls into passing out so, presumably, sexy times can happen. I have yet to get anywhere. You get three tries to select the right choices out of a list of, <shrug> 15. So, assuming you need two out of the three right, that's... (jams numbers into google calculator) 105 possible combinations. I'll fucking pass. I'm not restarting this that many times *PER GIRL*. We need hints or something.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Milkman101

Not bad if your into extremes if your not than skip. From my experience this game needs a walkthrough as it's too unclear on it's own and by the time you figure it out your not in the mood. That's why it's clearly a fun game and cool premise it's still frustrating at times.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Phaz91

I like this game a lot (especially the humor), but as other people mentioned it can get tedious with all the trial and error after a few runs, so you should know that you can fast-forward through text by pressing the right CTRL key and that you can enable cinematic skips in the options. This way the runs can be done way faster.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

perleflamme

If you like the previous game, you're going to like that one too.
    Same rules, different girls and better animation like in each new opus.
    There plenty of character with all the dlc so enjoy or skip if you don't like the gameplay :)
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Coomer4571

i would say this game is below average due to the fact that the main gameplay is basically a "trial and error" run, you are given little to no hint on what scares who. an example happen to me is that girl A says girl B is scared of ghosts, only for you to use ghost on girl B and she shrug it off completely, or another scenario where NONE of the girls knows what others are scared of

another fact that this game can only load in the main menu so the process of saving and loading itself is quite tedious since you can't quit to menu during the ending of a scare run

the good thing about this game are the animation and scenes but even then they are average/below average

overall, good concept very bad execution, play this only if you are bored or with a walkthrought