VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you very much!! Can you tell me which one is exactly memory 25 and 26? I have unlocked them all but I don't know which one is 1,2,3 etc because the unlocked scenes have no numbers.

ho ho ho ;)

uhh top left corner. loks like it has gip in it or sth

crillo

Apr 16, 2018
when i talk to Violet i offer a job and she refuse and i can't talk to spend time did i arruined everything ?

crillo

Apr 16, 2018
i talked to violet i offer a job but he don't want and i can't spend time with her what i do ? and how i discover claire password ?

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
i talked to violet i offer a job but he don't want and i can't spend time with her what i do ? and how i discover claire password ?
same thing with Violet. Need lvl 2 for job, i have 1...no opportunity to spend time with her =_=

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
was an interesting game to play though we cant see atm how our MC will end up character wise but he becomes less annoying as story goes on. for now more than half CGs are just erotic pictures. took me 3+h to play this game first time and unlock everything, all 29/29 though if problems with plot codes will be dealt with than 2 h would be enough

TheDeepest

Dec 30, 2018
Has anyone been able to get around the Violet roadblock? Everytime I talk to her it prompts me to hire her for the store but my relationship is too low level. I don't see any way to level it up

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes