ZXAlucard

Jun 28, 2020
Don't know if people are lazy to read or whatever....:sick:
Anyway I'll re-post it here.

V0.5.1b ipatch normal and alternative versions.

(you need to decrypt the game before applying the patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The difference between them is when Flora talks... the name displayed is:
normal = Flora
alternative = Mom
ps1. the saves of the vanilla game are compatible with my mod/patch and viceversa.( but are not compatible with Maim Lain's mod)
ps2. I will not add cheat menus,galleries, custom events, bugfixes, etc. because they'll break compatibility with future versions.

Edit: added a "missing pictures.zip", with images missing/corrupt, never fixed by boner... Extract it in the game directory.
Hi, I'm new to these cases, so ... can someone help me with this?

How do I solve this problem, I tried to apply the i-patch, I followed the instructions step by step and at the end when I run the game I get the error "failed to load: Actors.soldata", but (Actors.soldata) is now (Actors. json)

What I can do?

1601722446947.png

PD:sorry for my bad english :'c

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
my bad. meant is there like relationship cheating? and is it talking about MC or the girls?
well, in this version (0.5.1) you just have one scene with flora, gip and you, Gip dont fuck her, he just lips her pussy, in this scene you can choose to dont let him do that or just "learn" with him lol

If you dont let him do that, i dont know exatly what he does because he (MC) say that he is too much big to push ( something like that) and you just get a black screen and gip just get vanished, and than you can rub your dick in her pussy :)

I dont know if you consider this like "cheating", but when you can hypnotise Natalie and get into her body you can go to the striptease club where you can dance here, but in the entrace you get "inspected" by the security and he "sexual harassment" you. ( sorry for the english, my mind just blows up after texting too much in english XD)

Reactions: F9Zoney

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Hi, I'm new to these cases, so ... can someone help me with this?

How do I solve this problem, I tried to apply the i-patch, I followed the instructions step by step and at the end when I run the game I get the error "failed to load: Actors.soldata", but (Actors.soldata) is now (Actors. json)

What I can do?

View attachment 842751

PD:sorry for my bad english :'c
You didn't replaced the file "www\js\main.js" when you extracted the decryption tool. Extract it again replacing all files/folders

Reactions: ZXAlucard

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
Heya everyone i realy liked the metal music at zoe's burial but i cant listen to the music in the game files anyone know the name of this music?

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Nicole is the room to the right of Flora's room on the top floor (the floor with the mashing machine). You will need to visit Nicole a few times, take her for a walk. Eventually I think you get a text message about sperm donation in the city and you can go there. Just keep visiting Nicole and spending time with her and the city will open up.

Reactions: slashslayer

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
H
Nicole is the room to the right of Flora's room on the top floor (the floor with the mashing machine). You will need to visit Nicole a few times, take her for a walk. Eventually I think you get a text message about sperm donation in the city and you can go there. Just keep visiting Nicole and spending time with her and the city will open up.
thank you dude.

Do you know how to get scene #25?
i look on the wiki but it says you can unlock it by date. but the date always go into the city with nun?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
H

thank you dude.

Do you know how to get scene #25?
i look on the wiki but it says you can unlock it by date. but the date always go into the city with nun?
By "date" they mean there's a specific day in which it unlocks. Keep playing and eventually you will get the "Fiora in trouble" quest. Then, just enter Fiora's room

ho-ho1006

Nov 12, 2019
Don't know if people are lazy to read or whatever....:sick:
Anyway I'll re-post it here.

V0.5.1b ipatch normal and alternative versions.

(you need to decrypt the game before applying the patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The difference between them is when Flora talks... the name displayed is:
normal = Flora
alternative = Mom
ps1. the saves of the vanilla game are compatible with my mod/patch and viceversa.( but are not compatible with Maim Lain's mod)
ps2. I will not add cheat menus,galleries, custom events, bugfixes, etc. because they'll break compatibility with future versions.

Edit: added a "missing pictures.zip", with images missing/corrupt, never fixed by boner... Extract it in the game directory.

i still dont get it

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
how to use cheat without using the the in game one or how do i change back my name

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
can you tell me which ones to change i tried to change coins with it to 100k but it didnt work
Use a save editor that changes the variables of the game, like your items and money stats, be careful of what ones you change though

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes