blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
at the first i saw the banner and i was like ehh.. and tried this one for the hell of it. but after playing for a while its pretty funny i like that one punch man is my neighbor

Reactions: eren
Oct 22, 2018
I think I do not like the new designs very much and hopefully someone making a patch for those of us who get used to the original designs of this game. Does anyone know why they changed them? I do not think they are bad just that I do not get used to
Patreon(or some SJWs on report watch) likely threatened Boner with an account suspension for **********.

Huh. Apparently that's censored here. Can't have underage-looking virtual children.

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
So I'm running the windows version and there seems to be some kind of bug where when I try to leave the house in the mornings it says I need to talk to Flora first. i go to talk to her and it says there's nothing i want to say to her. So I'm unable to go to the school in the mornings and activate any events.

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
So I'm running the windows version and there seems to be some kind of bug where when I try to leave the house in the mornings it says I need to talk to Flora first. i go to talk to her and it says there's nothing i want to say to her. So I'm unable to go to the school in the mornings and activate any events.
Also, none of the girls are where they are supposed to be in the school. Violet still shows up at the cafe and natalie is still at the house, but none of the girls are at the school in the afternoon.

Demonwise

Oct 29, 2018
This has probably already been mentioned but, can we get the 'animated' tag applied here. There is quite a lot of animated content.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes