Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
So they stop people who actually pay for their game from playing it while simultaneously wasting all their time and resources in trying to prevent pirating but end up still getting pirated anyway? Yikes, the problem is the dev is lazy and dumb. The worst possible combination. The dev seems to not understand that this site facilitates growth and a better income flow, not inhibits it.
You don't fight piracy. You can't. Life Piracy finds a way (Jeff Goldblum, 1993). You just have to accept that, or maybe, work around it. See freaking DENUVO. An anti-piracy software for videogames that also reduces the performance of the actual game... and the game still gets pirated. Now you have people that gave you money playing a version of the game with worse framerate.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I have a little weird question, but how long is this game, so far ??? And what's new in the last update.
(Nobody has to be exact, but I don't know the game for 2h or 30 scenes)

May 7, 2018
the thing with this dev is that the moment he actually stops getting funding for this scam he'll just make another build of an interesting game and leave this one in whatever shape it is. so disappointing

Reactions: Demonic Presence

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I wanted to play, but the game gets stuck, not even the sims 4 full mod crashes as much as this game

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Just stopping by because wanted to know how close are we to finding the truth about Mc's father and Gip debt or whatever? SOL used to be one of the games I'd looked forward to playing, but my interest faded along with the quality of this game.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Hi I get this error when I try to decrypt any ideas? sorry to be a bother.
node' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Same here I got the same error, something about not found the thing in system32, first time using it, also sorry for bothering.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes