alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
what was censored?
Cases of incest because of Patreon being stupid about fiction.

So I have been thinking about this, can't there be a more easy way to unlock incest in this game? I don't want to download separate software for this.
There WAS one, the developer waged a war against the modder trying to add it back. The difficulty of the current system is part of his efforts to stop the modding of content he himself removed for Patreon.

hmmm... the updates are coming out suspiciously fast but they doesn't have much content, i wonder why Boner is changing his strategy in development. Maybe people don't push pressure on him by doing it that way (?)
Probably rushing the remaining content trying to get away from this game to focus on his other one. His patrons wanted this game alone when he came out with a side game, so when he added the side game (this is where it starts to look like he was burning out on this game), he had to keep this one going for them at the same time.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Is so weird to see so many updates in a short time period, funny enough with the fast updates they have added more content than with the slow ones.

User00015

May 16, 2017
I've played this for the first time. I'm wondering if anyone else has the bug with wrong assets loading in the scenes? For example the scene would show 2 mc's instead of mc and a girl, or an asset from a previous scene. Reloading the game helps but it's quite annoying.

AshZE

May 3, 2020
Anyone have the decrypted game for Ipatch? I keep getting errors when i try to decrypt it, and the other links are dead.

karisma

Aug 19, 2017
Help.. I am try to decrypted, but keep getting error like this

'node' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

how to fix it ? Thanks You for Answering

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes