Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Damn, I love this game. I just really wish there was more NTR Gip content, it's just too good of a setup not to have. I've played impregnating Nicole today and I deeply regret there wasn't an option to ask uncle to do it instead. His introduction home is really promising as well, him getting Flora is pretty much granted but I'd love to see him get Nicole and Natalie as well and become the man of the house. Him also stealing the schoolgirls would've been probably too much (even tho I'd personally enjoy the hell out of it. Maybe if he became a teacher?) but I crave more Gip content at home. Him sleeping in Flora's bedroom, peephole showing him training Natalie and Nicole happy from having him as her master and father of his children. Of course all of it avoidable easily but in general his character is just too good to pass

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Does anyone have all 10 combinations of "super-duper" sex toys?
The only one I know is But plug+Vibrator
Fat Dildo $1800 - Dildo + Dildo
Long Dildo $1900 - Dildo + butt plug
Electric Whip $3100 - Leather Whip + Vibrator
Electric Nipple Clamp $2700 - Nipple clamp + Vibrator
Electric Butt Plug $2500 - Butt plug + vibrator
Futa Blow Up Doll $4900 - Blow up doll + dildo

4 left

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Wait, is this the current version? Did I miss the incest patch update?
It's the current version yep, however I'm modding some stuff. I already did a Incest patch of my own here but haven't even started testing it. And in the meantime I'm also trying to restore old assets.
I already found where the params are located. Just trying to find the sweet spots now.....
BTW - If anyone still have their copy of game version v0.32b. (If it's decrypted even better) Pls contact me (Private Message)
That would be amazing.

Last edited:

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
OK Guys I decrypted 63a for everyone and integrated the patch and upgraded it to nwjs v62 with some performance optimizations-AND- re-encoded it in AVIF 3.3 with a visually lossless reduction in size of about 30-40 percent. Thanks for the patch-work and this should make it very easy for everyone else on the forum.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
OK Guys I decrypted 63a for everyone and integrated the patch and upgraded it to nwjs v62 with some performance optimizations-AND- re-encoded it in AVIF 3.3 with a visually lossless reduction in size of about 30-40 percent. Thanks for the patch-work and this should make it very easy for everyone else on the forum.

Just to confirm, does this include the iPatch (so to speak) and is all set to play (+ adding the cheat mod if anyone is interested) ofcourse?

twinklecake

May 21, 2018

I'm too stupid to understand what this means. Can I make a the cumsies on mommy if I download this?

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
CHEAT MOD [v0.6.3a]

Enables cheating without getting called "CHEATER"
& opens every scene in the memory room.

How to use?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Location of the Fortune Teller:

Installation:

Compatibility:

DOWNLOAD
MEGA - GDRIVE - -
WORKUPLOAD

Hi, This is after installing your mod to the file from this location "".

Screenshot 2022-04-02 194652.png

This still shows as cheater after using to cheat from the fortune teller. Am I missing something?

aze123451

Mar 28, 2020

By patch, you mean the IPatch, the Ipatch+obsolete pictures or the cheat one?

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Just to confirm, does this include the iPatch (so to speak) and is all set to play (+ adding the cheat mod if anyone is interested) ofcourse?
Yeah has the ipatch but didnt add cheatmod wasn't sure it would work. above else it's all set to play and you should notice better performance too. avif is a newer image format based off AV1 I re-encoded the game with latest version of it hence smaller size-I am gonna test JPEG-XL on a rpgm game-it's the best image format out there but I don't think it works yet.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Is there any way to hack to the game and enable a save option whenever you want? Only being able to save at your bed is rather limiting.
There are several locations to save. The School, the town and others off the top of my head.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes