• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is the link for the Linux version of the game v0.4.0p1

7767 if you could add it to the OP that would be great

this doesn't have the incest patch in it since that's not updated to the newest version yet but once it does I will update the build

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
Clever, but he had this problem before I released the decryption patch and the existing incest patch only works for 0.3. Nisheshg5 , most likely you ran out of memory or your install is corrupted.
I meant the incest patch. I had the same problem when I installed it without seeing the version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ea3794

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Argh, I wish more games were animated like this. I know it's a lot more work but I think it adds a hell of a lot to the characters.
Even just the way Natalie moves somehow makes her seem like a total dumbass, that's great.

Even if the artwork and animations themselves could be better the character animations add so much necessary charm that I couldn't care less.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Okay so somehow I skipped over floor 2 and went straight to floor 3 without even getting the Magic Book 2, please tell me there is a way to get it or do I have to start over again?

Demon^Lever

Jun 11, 2018
I'm sorry what exactly is your problem? does it load and not do anything? does it get stuck loading is that what you're saying?
Yes, its has been stuck on the loading screen. Its been like this for days and not once it has never gone to the home screen of the game.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Yes, its has been stuck on the loading screen. Its been like this for days and not once it has never gone to the home screen of the game.
I'm going to assume you're using the Windows version correct? what is your system? Have you tried redownloading the game again to see maybe if there was a corrupted file at fault

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
so how many can the MC get lucky with? if I have to wait 6 updates for at least one sex scene whatever.

Demon^Lever

Jun 11, 2018
So after the first time going down the Hole after being pushed down by the principal, the screen goes black and won't go on. Is that problem fixed now? Windows 10.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
So after the first time going down the Hole after being pushed down by the principal, the screen goes black and won't go on. Is that problem fixed now? Windows 10.
Odd i didnt have any problem. Did you try clicking on the game or see if your system was 100% used on disk or ram with Task Manager?

Zimet785

Nov 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is how it looks like, i can move, break vase, go to another rooms but i cant see anything.

UPD After an hour of clicking in the dark ive mannaged to complete the hole (thx youtube). Right after the cut-scene scrren turns bright and i can proceed BUT!!! another strange thing appered. It used to be EVENING when you come to the principal with 1st report after the hole, but in my case its still MORNING, so after a converstaion with principal i cant go from school since i have hypnosis lessosns BUT neither i can search for hypnosis book coz its empty and shelves are unclicable.. wataheck :O Looks like i stuck at school and cant do anything there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes