briarjohn

Jul 17, 2018
When I stopped supporting, it was literally because of this. I'm very annoyed because I would have kept it for another month if he had bothered to post an update. When I quit supporting him, I literally wrote it was because I had no idea whether this update would be coming out this month. If he had at least posted something at the end of May, I wouldn't of canceled.
I'm glad I never did

Reactions: alex2011

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Loving all those "forced incest" bits as alternative option to the ntr (like the booth scene), makes for quite a rare and exquisite fetish which is unfortunately unexplored in so many games.

Hope to see some more blackmailed forced incest in future updates :whistle:

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
The fps when i talk with any npc it goes on 5 fps
This has been a complaint about the game for a long time. To my understanding the anti moding/piracy measures the dev has added cause the game to use way more resources than it should. I also remember something about innefficient coding. People have suggested tweeks to settings to improve playability, but tldr you need better hardware and/or management for the game to run smoothly.

Reactions: raziel121z

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
im using the save file from the post, but wont let me load save number 3, and in all other saves i've found scene #51 is missing, anyone has it?

Dec 29, 2018
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't open the most recent School of Lust update (application). I've tried opening the game both on Windows 10 and MacOS but it just keeps telling me "The application School of Lust cannot be opened." What's weird is that it isn't giving a reason either and it just says solely what I wrote above verbatim. Any ideas guys?

Reactions: gooselord
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes