Feb 22, 2021
No that is not the patch for 6.1c, there is no patch yet.

If you would just read it says this: Link to v0.6.0p1b with ipatch applied.
...It just seemed weird to me to make the ipatch for an older version the same day the new update dropped. I had hoped it was edited to include the new stuff, but I won't complain.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
...It just seemed weird to me to make the ipatch for an older version the same day the new update dropped. I had hoped it was edited to include the new stuff, but I won't complain.
You got it all wrong, what the op posted was the last update because it was removed before the ipatch is made for the new update.
OP is just providing the last version with the ipatch that worked.
The uploader should not have removed the older update when there is a patch that works with that version only and leave it until a new ipatch can be made for the new update.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
That's actually an out of place tag.
The ONLY POSSIBLE netorare in this game is with Flora. That she supposedly have a missing husband, possibly dead, and the main character can have sex with her. Besides that there's NO NTR at all. Until now...
I don't think that's accurate. There's lots of scenes that are certainly "NTR light", maybe the antagonist doesn't actually penetrate the girl, but he comes close or threatens too, or openly gropes them in front of you. This is usually way more than someone that's averse to NTR is gonna want to put up with, and I started to encounter more of towards the late game (as late game as you can call a beta .6) which I found annoying and deceptive on the dev's part, bait and switch.
Examples: (spoilers obviously)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are just the things i've noticed so far, in an incomplete play through. I like the game, think it's worth playing, but claiming it is NTR free is bullshit. Game has a lot of unnecessary NTR content in it that annoys the hell out of people who dislike that sort of content.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
I don't think that's accurate. There's lots of scenes that are certainly "NTR light", maybe the antagonist doesn't actually penetrate the girl, but he comes close or threatens too, or openly gropes them in front of you. This is usually way more than someone that's averse to NTR is gonna want to put up with, and I started to encounter more of towards the late game (as late game as you can call a beta .6) which I found annoying and deceptive on the dev's part, bait and switch.
Examples: (spoilers obviously)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are just the things i've noticed so far, in an incomplete play through. I like the game, think it's worth playing, but claiming it is NTR free is bullshit. Game has a lot of unnecessary NTR content in it that annoys the hell out of people who dislike that sort of content.
True, isn't totally free. BUT you can literally make all these people pay. And you can avoid uncle scenes by treat him badly early game. If you put him in his place and tell him to back off you can avoid that. Violet father is a literal cuck, we don't know the whole story yet, but we know that his wife was a bitch.
That said, none of these is actually netorare, because NONE of them are your girlfriends or something like that yet.
You're just the guy that casually bang them.

Feb 22, 2021
You got it all wrong, what the op posted was the last update because it was removed before the ipatch is made for the new update.
OP is just providing the last version with the ipatch that worked.
The uploader should not have removed the older update when there is a patch that works with that version only and leave it until a new ipatch can be made for the new update.
...alright.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
True, isn't totally free. BUT you can literally make all these people pay. And you can avoid uncle scenes by treat him badly early game. If you put him in his place and tell him to back off you can avoid that. Violet father is a literal cuck, we don't know the whole story yet, but we know that his wife was a bitch.
I was hostile to the uncle immediately, all those uncle instances I mentioned are the bare minimum of his forced NTR scenes that occur when he forcibly moves in. Had I not been so hostile towards him, he know doubt has much more NTR content available, and would stay longer.
Only cuck shit i've with her father was "the tricycle" incident hypnosis, wouldn't want more of that content to be clear.
That said, none of these is actually netorare, because NONE of them are your girlfriends or something like that yet.
You're just the guy that casually bang them.
If I had a dollar for every time I heard an NTR apologist/fan say this, oh the pregnancy fetish WeG's i'd fund.
This is WeG, not real life. Only people who ought to be scoring is the MC, otherwise slap an NTR warning on so people know what they are getting into.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Link to v0.6.0p1b with ipatch applied. F95 is too quick to remove the old files when a new version is up and no new ipatch is currently available.

I haven't followed this thread since the conversion to .soldata, apparently; is there a way to get this working without needing to en/decrypt any files? Linked version has .json, but needs .soldata.

Ipatch v0.6.0p1b by pk2000

Hi, for those who want to play the incest patch in the original version of the game, I converted the .json to .soldata
Even adding these, it's not enough to get to the main menu.

May 20, 2021
I was hostile to the uncle immediately, all those uncle instances I mentioned are the bare minimum of his forced NTR scenes that occur when he forcibly moves in. Had I not been so hostile towards him, he know doubt has much more NTR content available, and would stay longer.
Only cuck shit i've with her father was "the tricycle" incident hypnosis, wouldn't want more of that content to be clear.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard an NTR apologist/fan say this, oh the pregnancy fetish WeG's i'd fund.
This is WeG, not real life. Only people who ought to be scoring is the MC, otherwise slap an NTR warning on so people know what they are getting into.
also we need a tag for ugly bastards, I can't stand that fetish and I do not want to play games with that shit

Reactions: Daddums

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021

I think Violet's father do deserve a punishment, besides being a cuck, I hope he have one soon.
And it is the truth, no relation, no cheating. Actually, the main character is the "bastard"! since he's the one fucking every girl he met. I not a fan of NTR, but I don't care either. With or without, if the game is good I'll play, sadly not that many with ntr are good. Unless the main character is the one stealing the girls, then you may have something entertaining, kinda...

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
I haven't followed this thread since the conversion to .soldata, apparently; is there a way to get this working without needing to en/decrypt any files? Linked version has .json, but needs .soldata.

Even adding these, it's not enough to get to the main menu.
Obviously it doesn't work you are inserting the previous version!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Obviously it doesn't work you are inserting the previous version!
Oh, whoops. Didn't notice the letter difference. This is why in the Perfect, Future Utopia all game version will be signified by distinct pictographs: if you fix a typo, the game goes from "smiling kitty emoji" to "angry, upside down oni wearing pink kimono emoji."

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
use RPG MV save editor and give yourself 9999999 and any other than that the quest completions are easy as F so no actual challenge tbh lol also take into consideration the content of this game its turtle slowmo pace so at least you can distract yourself from progressing on school and with the girls which is plain easy and not that much time consuming.
That's what's bothering me actually. The game is very easy, but it just takes too long to walk around and fill the bars.
They cite PERSONA as one of their inspiration, but in those games you don't have to talk to someone 10 times before the relationship progresses.
What time-gates you in those games is the planning you have to do depending on the day of the week and how you want to prioritise your progression with the dungeon-crawling part.

Here this game copied the rough structure of Persona, but they didn't ask themselves if it made sense to have it take this long with half the cast of a typical Persona game to keep you cycling through them and not get stuck doing the same thing over and over again.

I'll try the save editor though, thank you !

ishimaruh

Jan 14, 2018
what is the whole black monster thing? i got a cutscene with natalie but thats it how do we progress on it?

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
how does mom and sis get banged by the bad guy? this option was never in the game was it
glad this option its never in the game. enough to handle its having the ugly bastard uncle trying to get advantage of flora because of the debt the ex-husband left to them.

AND WRITING THIS IN ALL CAPS TO NEWCOMER PEOPLE TRYING OUT THIS GAME: THAT SCENE ITS AVOIDABLE YOU CAN TELL THE UNCLE UGLY BASTARD TO F%$% OFF AND TO NOT EVEN DARE TO TOUCH HER NEVER AGAIN!

So please stop with the NTR stuff xD

ctian

Aug 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "cooperdk, publicación: 7182636, miembro: 128017"]
Enlace a v0.6.0p1b con ipatch aplicado. F95 es demasiado rápido para eliminar los archivos antiguos cuando hay una nueva versión y no hay un nuevo ipatch disponible actualmente.

[/CITA]
Gracias.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes