cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I see NTR as cuck fetish, at least that's the impression i get from it.
NTR = netorare = literally cuckold (or a Japanese form which is closer to "my love interest fucks another man and I don't like it".

So, there is no NTR in this game by definition (well there weren't when I last played it, but been a while)

I haven't followed this thread since the conversion to .soldata, apparently; is there a way to get this working without needing to en/decrypt any files? Linked version has .json, but needs .soldata.

Even adding these, it's not enough to get to the main menu.
Yeah, sorry. I just realized. And the odd thing is nowhere is there a reference to soldata files. It should work.

nico360

May 17, 2020
It has always been a problem with the tags on this page, let's see, to start ntr is commonly known as netorare which basically consists of cheating on mc (the mc usually does not realize it or does it too late), but they exist 2 other sub-genres of this for which we do not have a tag, which would be netori and netorase, netori happens when it is the mc who cheats on others, that is, he steals the girls (although the netori tag does not exist here the "cheating" is usually used as a replacement) and finally there is the netorase that happens when the MC is aware that others are cheating on him and actively seeks this to happen.
Personally, I don't like netorare and netorase but I like netori, and if I have to be guided by the comments (since I haven't tried this game yet) we have a cheating tag because mc steals the girls and one of ntr since someone could put the horns on us (which apparently is avoidable, I would appreciate if someone would tell me) anyway these things always get confusing depending on who puts the tags

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, sorry. I just realized. And the odd thing is nowhere is there a reference to soldata files. It should work.
I cobbled together a Frankenstein's monster in the name of Almighty #Science, taking the missing .soldata files from 0.6.1c (which of course would never work, but #Science), but then it said it failed to load each .png from img/system. So then I put the same-name .rpgmvp files from 0.6.1c, which seemed to satisfy it for some reason, but then it gets stuck on "loading..." perpetually.
So... IDK, game is bi, but also derp. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
how do I get memory #71 is it scarlet or am i seeing bs ?
Go to the beach as the main character. The guard will be missing and will automatically start the quest.
Do the quest and you'll unlock the memory.
PS: When you have to search for a shovel, go to your neighborhood and you'll find one. YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, NOT YOUR HOUSE, OR VIOLET'S, OR THE CHURCH. Search the neighborhood.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello

I have a romance level of 2 with Claire, but when I spend time with her I still get the message telling me I need a romance level of 2 to see the next scene

What did I do wrong ? (I reached the level by offering gifts)

EDIT: The same happens with every girl. Can't I reach higher levels with gifts ?

EDIT2: Apparently you need to wait until next day for it to take the romance level into account

Last edited:

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
How do I wear the costume ?
Every time I try to wear it I get a message telling me I can't do that (I already saw the scene with Violet, but now I want to get into the bar)

Also, the running shoes keep deactivating, it's very annoying...

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
NTR is fucking awesome!
To each his/her own but if what you're saying is true go try out Tails of Desire. NTR reigns supreme in there although I was disgusted at most of the NSFW content. I only played it for 1 day because of the combat mechanic.

Reactions: Lt.Marx

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
...ntr is commonly known as netorare which basically consists of cheating on mc (the mc usually does not realize it or does it too late), but they exist 2 other sub-genres of this for which we do not have a tag, which would be netori and netorase, netori happens when it is the mc who cheats on others, that is, he steals the girls (although the netori tag does not exist here the "cheating" is usually used as a replacement) and finally there is the netorase that happens when the MC is aware that others are cheating on him and actively seeks this to happen.
Personally, I don't like netorare and netorase but I like netori, and if I have to be guided by the comments...
So, just to make it clear here.

NTR means netorare = Japanese for cuckold = being cheated on by your partner, without you being an active part of the cheating (you may be made to watch). There is no other way of defining NTR.
Netorase means willing cuck = applauding your partner having sex with someone else. No abbreviation.
Netori means that you're the one stealing someone else's partner and having a relationship with this person. Also no abbreviation.

In short, NTR only refers to Netorare. This is where many people get it wrong.

F95Zone also define NTR as:

Which means that F95Zone is actually on par with the definition: That NTR means the MC is being cheated on.

The right thing for F95Zone to do would be to create tags for Netorase and Netori, too.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes