Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Is there a way to get Violet to stay for the ritual? There seems to be assets for this in the pic directory but I don't know how to trigger it.
Violet will remain in Ritual only if "Futanari Mode" is on.

You can open the scene without the mode turned on, then turn on this mode, and see another variation in the room of memories.

todd1

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone know how to get access to the city when ever you want because i keep getting Flora says its to dangerous

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
i didn't find a switch anywhere i think my game is bugged because i cant see any of the new scenes in the gallery.
Access to cheats and some settings is provided by the Fortune Teller. The fortune-teller with a crystal ball is located just above and to the left of the Church, on the river bank. Just above the leaves of the tree.

Walk up to her and talk. In the dialogue with her, select: "Settings" -> "Enable Futanari".
After activating this setting, you go to the room of the Protagonist, to the computer. There you choose "memories (H Scenes)"

As soon as you look at the scenes of interest, you go to the fortuneteller again and turn off this setting.

Reactions: Johnny12

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Access to cheats and some settings is provided by the Fortune Teller. The fortune-teller with a crystal ball is located just above and to the left of the Church, on the river bank. Just above the leaves of the tree.

Walk up to her and talk. In the dialogue with her, select: "Settings" -> "Enable Futanari".
After activating this setting, you go to the room of the Protagonist, to the computer. There you choose "memories (H Scenes)"

As soon as you look at the scenes of interest, you go to the fortuneteller again and turn off this setting.
thanks a lot i will try this after.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
thanks a lot i will try this after.
A small note, only the "Regular" Protagonist has "access" to the fortuneteller.
Alter Ego, or characters after exchanging bodies with Hypnosis cannot speak to her. When you control these characters, the fortune teller will not even appear on the map.

Reactions: Johnny12

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
The game seems to be a bit bugged for me, or maybe the requirements just arent well defined, but I have a lot of characters, where I already have a high Romance level, but the related scenes just dont show up. For example I have a romance level of 4 for Nicole, but if I spend time with her, the game tells me that my romance level needs to be 2 or higher to get the scene.

This happens with almost all the characters, I dont konw if romance level gained by gifting do not count, or what else the problem could be, but it is really annoying.

JhonEmerson

Jul 31, 2020
The game seems to be a bit bugged for me, or maybe the requirements just arent well defined, but I have a lot of characters, where I already have a high Romance level, but the related scenes just dont show up. For example I have a romance level of 4 for Nicole, but if I spend time with her, the game tells me that my romance level needs to be 2 or higher to get the scene.

This happens with almost all the characters, I dont konw if romance level gained by gifting do not count, or what else the problem could be, but it is really annoying.
With some characters I'd the same problem, but I needed only to wait to the next day and the events happens.
BUT the exception is with the Ritual events with Aiyana. I'm already at level 7, I tried a lot of times but always the game say me that I need to be at level 3 or more and that I'm at level 1.

If someone know how to do the ritual with Aiyana, please tell me.

PD: Sorry for my bad english.

May 14, 2020
So the what if in this situation is killing me. What happens in the "Zoe Fantasy World" if you have coins on you when talking to "Elf Violet" I legit just sold all my coins before triggering this event. Does the MC always just not have coins on him or did I just lose an H scene. I saved inside the damn dream world.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes