Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Bros, it generally takes a long time for the new version to leak. The devs watch the thread and ban the patrons that leak it. Don't hold your breath
How can they figure it out? I know a guy who has been illegally downloading movies from big billionaires companies and never received on letter from FBI or the police... oh and he lives in the US so how in the world they can know who leaked and who didn't?

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
How can they figure it out? I know a guy who has been illegally downloading movies from big billionaires companies and never received on letter from FBI or the police... oh and he lives in the US so how in the world they can know who leaked and who didn't?
Hey there, One of the former patrons now banned for handin' the game out on F95 here. Easy answer, I used the same name on both sites. They checked their Patron list, found the matching names, and banned me.

Reactions: obiwan and Spirox

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Hey there, One of the former patrons now banned for handin' the game out on F95 here. Easy answer, I used the same name on both sites. They checked their Patron list, found the matching names, and banned me.
Well I expected this one... But well if you don't use both names, they won't figure it out... and also they are kinda stupid because their game will always be hacked (since it's free anyway, so what's the point?)

If they want they can make a game with unity and then use a serial key verification number or worse...

Reactions: Atlin

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
didn't knew people managed to create a patch for newer versions, now I can come back and play it again

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
its pretty smooth compared to other versions... I dig the speed and can hardly wait for android yay!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Does the latest version have incest enabled as I read incest patch does not work with this latest version.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes