byran47

Jun 8, 2017
So what happened to that uncle NTR ending is that still in the game? I distinctly remember seeing that a while back ago, yet there isn't a NTR tag? Was it removed?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I really, want to see the changelog. I remember something big was once promised. They spend 3 months on a hanged man game and what was it tick tack toe or some shit? This pissed me off in the start, but now it makes me laugh so hard, everytime I see an update from them. They allegedly work full time on this game. They take ages with little to no communication and then they shit the biggest turd down their patreon's mouth... their supporters eat it and call it cake. Disgusting at first, but now it's fun to see, the things they get away with against their patreons.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The changelog is very vague in terms of added scenes, can anyone confirm that we do have actual sex scenes in this update or it's more about teasing still ? thx

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
So for the Blackmail 2, the code of the rooms are random, you must try different combinations which is suprisingly easy as on the lower right of the screen it's showed if a number is right or not so you just need to do stuff like "0000" to see if there's any 0 in the code and not and then continue as such with the other numbers.
On another note i'm also wondering about the NTR matter too as the tag ain't there anymore (even tho the cheating one is) so i'm kinda wondering if the uncle is going to cuckold us or not u_u

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes