Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
Hi, I play the game and he crashed, after restarted my computer i'm unable to load my save, what can I do ? I'm day 11 in September

josue943

Aug 9, 2017
Hi, I play the game and he crashed, after restarted my computer i'm unable to load my save, what can I do ? I'm day 11 in September
i dont know with new a new version without bugs. when i try to sell an item in the shop the game just say londing forever

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
I think my save might be corrupted by restarting the computer during the loading screen but the game freeze my computer no other choice :/. There is a solution to "edit" .rpgsave file ?

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I can not get the game to work, when you start it, it remains infinitely loaded, reinstalls it 4 times and stays the same.

rendflesh

May 21, 2017
I had the infinite load prob at first to but realized it was because i was installing the wrong incest patch. Without it it loads fine. The new patch wont be ready till 3b from the mods notes. Overwriting the www won't fix it. Either reinstall the www or clean install the game.

Alexia@69

Jan 10, 2018
For the save?
There is no Password..
Not for the save, I was asking for the password needed to unzip the archive that you can download using the "MEGA UP" link in the OP. Turns out if you download it from the Google Drive it's not needed.

Dovre Gubben

Jul 21, 2017
hey guys where is 1st floor of the hole Walkt doesnt said never search for it but then he said u must be searched wtf? I have vibrator but cant find dildo anyone know where is the dildo and secondly I must be find it before tuesday or I can check it for another day ?

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
I can't make my save work so I restart the game from the beginning. I figure out that if you not come back to the desktop by alt+tab the game don't crash.

Nightstar

May 24, 2018
I'm having trouble being able to launch the Mac Version. Can anyone help or explain what I should do?
For you and anyone else having issues running this on mac, you need to do some stuff in terminal to fix it.

It's pretty easy to follow, cheers!

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes