Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
I'm here for two years now and played hundreds of games but never wrote a comment somewhere. Now I have to say that I'm really impressed with this game! I'm (like I guess most people) not an real fan of RPGM but this game is made really well and you can clearly see the effort that was put into it. I now reached the end of the actual version and also discovered the already mentioned loading bugs regarding the shop. However, I'm looking forward to play the future versions of this great game!

Reactions: Shatteredstar

The Butler

May 3, 2017
whos the futa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man this is such a great game, I started playing it with great prejudice since most game in RPGM style tends to be generic and pretty much lacking in many aspects But with this game everything is smooth.... The art is Great, the way the story progress is fun. Anyway this is such a fun game I really hope the dev finish it.

Hheart

May 9, 2017
Full Save with cheats. Hope it helps.

Edited: By full save I mean all missions from 0.3.2 done, and the save is from 0.3.2 so I cant promise it works. Futa On and Cheats Off.

Reactions: kark

Hheart

May 9, 2017
this one for some reason doesn't work for me.. weird.
You need a folder named ´´save´´ inside the ´´www´´ folder. Then you paste that content there. It works, but im not sure if the bugs im getting is from that save or the game itself like: Freezing when going to store, or freezing after ending the main story...

lShion

Jun 4, 2018
You need a folder named ´´save´´ inside the ´´www´´ folder. Then you paste that content there. It works, but im not sure if the bugs im getting is from that save or the game itself like: Freezing when going to store, or freezing after ending the main story...
But this save isnt full

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
Took the time to start over from scratch, but the loading bug still persists. Imma wait for a bugfix.

Also, anyone know how to decode the files? I wanted to see if I could find what was going wrong, but only thing I could find in terms of decrypting required be to install node.js, which I didn't really want to do if not necessary.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Found 2 bugs so far. If I go to open the shop, first off anything placed on display shelves is invisible, open the shop, nobody buys anything, and close the shop and it goes to unending "load" screen.

Second is if you trigger the "illegal alien" quest - it seemed random-ish? to me, once quest triggers, screen goes completely black and does not come back. I was vaguely able to navigate to outside my house by memory, just in case part of the quest was navigating the house in the dark, but even upon exiting the house, screen remained fully black.

I think that ties up all the content I'm able to access in this version.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes