Sat590

Oct 29, 2017
Full Save with cheats. Hope it helps.

Edited: By full save I mean all missions from 0.3.2 done, and the save is from 0.3.2 so I cant promise it works. Futa On and Cheats Off.
ADMIN/MOD check this guy save.... Generic Virus inside.

Reactions: DanSM

horndoggy7

Aug 29, 2018
Capture.PNG
Welp.

Scene with her before this didn't unlock either. Since I've started playing this, the game seems to occasionally fail due to a lack of safeties every so often. 'Not sure how I can fix this without cheating, and not sure how I can cheat without the game getting mad at me.

Reactions: fullg

Foxxtrot

Mar 26, 2019
Is Memory 31 unlocked by spending time with Claire? It's in between Sofia and Natalie so I thought it would be but it is still a blue torch regardless of how many times I hang out with her..

Reactions: Araumi

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Is Memory 31 unlocked by spending time with Claire? It's in between Sofia and Natalie so I thought it would be but it is still a blue torch regardless of how many times I hang out with her..
yes, you have to spend time with her and chose the correct books.

Foxxtrot

Mar 26, 2019
yes, you have to spend time with her and chose the correct books.
I have already chosen a few books up to the melons and I don't get the scenes or the choices to choose a book, it just sends me straight to gaining more stats

kark

Jun 18, 2017
I have already chosen a few books up to the melons and I don't get the scenes or the choices to choose a book, it just sends me straight to gaining more stats
i chose: 1 something related to an heroine,2 "semen monster", 3 something related with melons. Every time a chose a book, i got a new scene. If is a bug, you can use this save, its in cheat mode but you will can see the scenes.

Foxxtrot

Mar 26, 2019
i chose: 1 something related to an heroine,2 "semen monster", 3 something related with melons. Every time a chose a book, i got a new scene. If is a bug, you can use this save, its in cheat mode but you will can see the scenes.
Thanks, I still haven't finished the last few quests for late October so I'll check that out once I finish (I just started playing this game about 3 days ago)

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Cannot get memory 28 or 31 because I apparently chose the wrong books with claire so unless I revert back I cannot get that. Shop bug with infinite loading screen prevents me from getting the other memory since I need to do shop work to get that. Also an infinite loading screen bug when in the dungeon area with the illegal alien girl when trying to exit through the other door.

Reactions: Araumi

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
What happened? I try to get into the game, but it stays on the loading screen and nothing happens ...

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
has anyone managed to get ea3794's script to work on 0.3.3a, i tried changing the string near base64urldecode to "XXXXmae0qBokfe91IvZZZZQBWDAnoDV8QQQQ938XXXX" but i got a bad decrypt. i just want to know if im going in the right direction. did i find the wrong key or do i have to change something else?

edit: found another key "HARDmae0qBokfe91IvTiTSQBWDAnoPOEPmr5938C0RE", which decrypts some images, as a script kiddie if feels way out of my league now, since the next version might be out soon i might as well just wait.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes