gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there is actually a 0.3.3c version now at his patreon, but it still an alpha version, I think Main Lain will wait for the beta version

Reactions: gv100

potpotnamen

Mar 2, 2018
anyone have an idea what i should do?
everytime i open the shop that the uncle gip gave it gets stuck in there.. i mean it just loads and never ends

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
All our store and shout, when the objects are placed on the table the objects are invisible, the improvement of the store is not a continuous loading is done the same for the opening of our phone

potpotnamen

Mar 2, 2018
is there a way to skip time in this game? im kinda stuck when the principal told me i could cut classes and just come to school in friday.... she left me monday moring without a way to get to the afternoon or evening.... i've been running around looking for a way to move time but i cant seem to find a way out...

Nathouille

Jul 1, 2018
Does someone have a link to version 0.3.2b ? I'd love to play the game with the patch, and I can't find links to the working version anywhere...

Reactions: gv100

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
From what I saw on his page there is 3.3c. Someone would have to share it because currently the games and block because of the bellowing store.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
no, I can always go there but some people don't progress because a part is with the store (if my memories are good).
If you don't have any morning event, there are 2 ways to pass time that I'm aware of..

1 - Go home and sleep, you will awake at afternoon
2 - Check where the classes are taking place and go for it

For now I'm waiting for a new release. Since that I'm in a constant need of money to progress the relationship faster and I'm pretty tired of doing the "hole" (6/7) to grind for it.
And from my understanding having the shop working would be quite good since the amount of "trash" you get from the hole is pretty big.

Reactions: Gabaw

Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
is there a way to skip time in this game? im kinda stuck when the principal told me i could cut classes and just come to school in friday.... she left me monday moring without a way to get to the afternoon or evening.... i've been running around looking for a way to move time but i cant seem to find a way out...
you can sleep in your bed to pass time or spend time with one of the girls

Reactions: Gabaw

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
has anyone managed to get ea3794's script to work on 0.3.3a, i tried changing the string near base64urldecode to "XXXXmae0qBokfe91IvZZZZQBWDAnoDV8QQQQ938XXXX" but i got a bad decrypt. i just want to know if im going in the right direction. did i find the wrong key or do i have to change something else?

edit: found another key "HARDmae0qBokfe91IvTiTSQBWDAnoPOEPmr5938C0RE", which decrypts some images, as a script kiddie if feels way out of my league now, since the next version might be out soon i might as well just wait.
What did you do to find the key? When I run the 2nd key that you have on 3.3.a, I get a bunch of broken files, then a bad decrypt.

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
What did you do to find the key? When I run the 2nd key that you have on 3.3.a, I get a bunch of broken files, then a bad decrypt.
ea3794's script is still able to decrypt most of the javascript files, just comment out the lines that decrypt anything else, then copy the decrypted script onto the you favorite formatter and look for anything key-like.

as for the second key i had to move the data file out of the folder since it crashes at the json files, that key only works for some pictures.

nb: i feel i need to repeat im a script kiddie, so i might be completely wrong in my assumptions.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes