Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
really like the game just wish there was more content and replayable scenes hope the mom gets more love in the next update

Reactions: Araumi

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
has anyone managed to get ea3794's script to work on 0.3.3a, i tried changing the string near base64urldecode to "XXXXmae0qBokfe91IvZZZZQBWDAnoDV8QQQQ938XXXX" but i got a bad decrypt. i just want to know if im going in the right direction. did i find the wrong key or do i have to change something else?

edit: found another key "HARDmae0qBokfe91IvTiTSQBWDAnoPOEPmr5938C0RE", which decrypts some images, as a script kiddie if feels way out of my league now, since the next version might be out soon i might as well just wait.
All keys have been changed and there's more of them now. I did find them all and gave a test copy of the updated script to @Maim Lain.

ea3794's script is still able to decrypt most of the javascript files, just comment out the lines that decrypt anything else, then copy the decrypted script onto the you favorite formatter and look for anything key-like.

as for the second key i had to move the data file out of the folder since it crashes at the json files, that key only works for some pictures.

nb: i feel i need to repeat im a script kiddie, so i might be completely wrong in my assumptions.
Some additional obfuscation layers were added. I successfully defeated all of them.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
now that the new version is available for all patrons it's more likely that 0.3.3c is now a beta version

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Anyone know how the characters were created - what type of graphics it is?
It uses live2D to do the character animations by morphing textures using a skeleton structure. The textures themselves were done in Photoshop or something similar, probably.

GenjiShimada

Aug 12, 2017
After shop opening (and trying to exit after) the loading screen won't disappear....what to do? (i have recommended specs). Same problem with mods. Are there any H scenes with Flora without mods? Interested to solve the shop problem. If someone can help :)

Reactions: kolokoy27
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes