The Butler

May 3, 2017
After shop opening (and trying to exit after) the loading screen won't disappear....what to do? (i have recommended specs). Same problem with mods. Are there any H scenes with Flora without mods? Interested to solve the shop problem. If someone can help :)
The infinite loading after exiting the shop (as well as no item actually appearing) is a known bug.
All you can do is wait for the OP to be updated.

wesr

Aug 13, 2017
The file thats being picked up as a virus is Live2d.js, checked it through on virustotal and only one gave it a virus, the rest were safe (1/58). My own antivirus also picked it up. Live2d is mostly just a rigging software (as far as i know) so it's most likely a false positive.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
The infinite loading after exiting the shop (as well as no item actually appearing) is a known bug.
All you can do is wait for the OP to be updated.
Wait Waiting Waiting we do that waiting with him, it's been 2 years that he started the project there and that has the 0.3. The guy just works when he sees that most people get out of his Patreon page. The proof is that he has had 1200$ to insert other languages nowadays it is still the same and in addition his games and bawling. He's fucking with us there's no way.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Am I suck on Claires books? I chose paizuri hero 4, *seamen* monster, and melons... Did I choose wrong or is this not the end for the memory to be unlocked? Also do u keeel the turtle?

kolokoy27

Mar 5, 2018
After shop opening (and trying to exit after) the loading screen won't disappear....what to do? (i have recommended specs). Same problem with mods. Are there any H scenes with Flora without mods? Interested to solve the shop problem. If someone can help :)
same problem here.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Am I suck on Claires books? I chose paizuri hero 4, *seamen* monster, and melons... Did I choose wrong or is this not the end for the memory to be unlocked? Also do u keeel the turtle?
I don't remember the books that you need the melons one is correct and the seamen monster also sounds correct but the other one sounds wrong, go back and choose another. you will know when you get a right answer by getting a scene with her. I don't know if you are supposed to kill the turtle or not I kept him alive and now he lives in my room wandering around.

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
SO from what ive found.

"Skipping"
Breaks the following.

Hypnotizing Natalie
99% of content with flora.
99% of Sophie scenes.
Anything to do with the shop
Memory 11. Even though it STILL WORKS. the memory isnt recorded.
the Footjob scene.
Zoe tied up scene

just...yeah it breaks 90% of the game here.
I have a possible 9 out of 34 memories unlocked. i feel i could get like....2 more? but eh.

---

why doesnt this developer just fucking make a " unlock all memories" thing instead of a fucking skipping to freeroam thing.

oh. its because they want you to play it :L well ive played it...8 times now.
i dont want to replay it to get an extra scene or two. fucking stop it.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes