Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
What the above said. If you get the popup about it deleting said file, you should often be able to click on a link for details (most Virus Scanners give a popup, but not all have a link to it though.). This should take you to the relevant part of your virus scanner where it shows the details of the suspected/detected virus/malware. You should have a option to restore and exclude the file in future scans (but be verry careful using this, it will ignore it even if it was infected).

If you dont have the popup, you can always navigate to your virus scanners main menu and see if you can find a history of the firewall actions, usualy you can restore and exempt files from there too.

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
guys i havev a serious problem : when i do the quest "open the shop", i got a screen saying it is loading but it doesn't seem cause it still like doesn't matter how much time it is loading ...
HELP GUYS PLEASE

Reactions: Kebabnosh
D

Deleted member 876176

guys i havev a serious problem : when i do the quest "open the shop", i got a screen saying it is loading but it doesn't seem cause it still like doesn't matter how much time it is loading ...
HELP GUYS PLEASE
that is the problem with version a, you cant open the shop

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Instead of always asking the new version here, did u at least make a thread request ? I hope u guys did, and if it exists make sure to upvote in it

Reactions: gv100 and fullg
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes